Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

*NEW PRICES* FS: SRAM S60 Front wheel ($250) and wired Powertap rear wheel ($175) *SOLD*
Quote | Reply
I have a SRAM S60 front clincher that I bought from here and have used the past year or 2. I only used it for racing, and probably at most 3-4 races. It's in great shape, but the decals are starting to wear a little simply due to age. Comes with a generic skewer.
*NEW PRICE* $250 *SOLD*

I also have a wired Powertap rear wheel, laced into a Mavic Classic Elite rim, also purchased from here. It obviously has a few years on it as well, but it works great. I'll include the wired mounts and LYC (little yellow computer) as well. I'll throw in a wheel builder cover that fits if you want. It's a little dirty but works great! *NEW PRICE* 175 *SOLD*

Send me a PM if interested.

Here's a few pics.

@davempratt
Last edited by: djastroman: Jun 22, 15 6:13
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM S60 Front wheel ($300) and wired Powertap rear wheel ($200) [djastroman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Make me an offer

@davempratt
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM S60 Front wheel ($300) and wired Powertap rear wheel ($200) [djastroman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another bump for new prices. Here's what both wheels look like in action.

@davempratt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another bump. Coming close to the end. C'mon guys I don't wanna sell these on Ebay. I know someone out there needs some cheap power and cheap extra speed. If I'm too high, tell me and make me an offer.

@davempratt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you convert this to 11 speed??
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM S60 Front wheel ($300) and wired Powertap rear wheel ($200) [shuke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shuke wrote:
Can you convert this to 11 speed??

You're gonna have to research that one out yourself, but I don't think it will work. It's an older 9 speed hub. 10 speed works fine with a spacer, but I don't think 11 speed is compatible. I am by no means an expert however.

Here's the slowtwitch rundown on cassettes. http://www.slowtwitch.com/...acers_2013_3978.html

@davempratt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know it's been a little while, is the S60 front wheel still available?

"I tried a tri...now I do tris"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM S60 Front wheel ($300) and wired Powertap rear wheel ($200) [Dux_20] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, sorry for the delay in reply. Busy weekend riding. Yes the S60 front is still available. I just received a PM on it too, so good timing. You msg'd here first so you get first dibs though. Send me a PM.

@davempratt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the wired powertap/disc cover.

�There ought to be something very special about the boundary conditions of the universe, and what can be more special than that there is no boundary?�- Stephen Hawking
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM S60 Front wheel ($300) and wired Powertap rear wheel ($200) [Slowlane19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok send me a pm

@davempratt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all items sold.

@davempratt
Quote Reply