Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

** SOLD: GARMIN 910XT - perfect condition w/ quick release **
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: ** FS: GARMIN 910XT - perfect condition w/ quick release ** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the HRM in that picture? I couldn't tell? Is it offered also?
Quote Reply
Re: ** FS: GARMIN 910XT - perfect condition w/ quick release ** [legokcen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
legokcen wrote:
Is the HRM in that picture? I couldn't tell? Is it offered also?

No HRM. I personally have terrible luck with the Garmin hrm and they always crap out on me. I use an optical wrist unit. So no HRM is included.

John
Quote Reply
Re: ** FS: GARMIN 910XT - PRICE REDUCTION, perfect condition w/ quick release ** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well it appears there are more 910XT's for sale on the forum over the last couple days. I am undercutting the competition with a price decrease :)

$175 + shipping
Quote Reply
Re: ** FS: GARMIN 910XT - PRICE REDUCTION, perfect condition w/ quick release ** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mine was stolen from my desk at work over the weekend and I'm looking to replace. Would you be willing to go to $125?
Quote Reply
Re: ** FS: GARMIN 910XT - PRICE REDUCTION, perfect condition w/ quick release ** [TriMomReeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I can't go that low.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply