Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

** ALL SOLD ** FS: BRAND NEW BMC Team Apparel – Pearl Izumi Black Collection items up to 70% off **
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone,
I have for sale exclusive BMC Team Apparel. These are brand new items. They are all top of the line PI / BLACK Collection pieces which is a step above the P.R.O. series. All prices include shipping, and I prefer PayPal gift or add the 3% please.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to PM, call or text me.

Please call or text for fastest response though... items will be removed as they sell.
Last edited by: darkhorse13: Dec 19, 17 9:31
Quote Reply
Re: ** FS: BRAND NEW BMC Team Apparel – Pearl Izumi Black Collection items up to 70% off ** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PRICES DROPPED! A LOT :)

Need it gone... $450 for everything if you want it all.
Last edited by: darkhorse13: Nov 5, 17 11:22
Quote Reply
Re: ** FS: BRAND NEW BMC Team Apparel – Pearl Izumi Black Collection items up to 70% off ** [darkhorse13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP... pending mesh jersey sale
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Only a few items left... I'll take $220 shipped for BOTH Speedsuits to get them moved.

John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just the Wind Jacket is remaining... perfect for winter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will the jacket pack down into a jersey pocket?
Quote Reply
Re: ** FS: BRAND NEW BMC Team Apparel – Pearl Izumi Black Collection items up to 70% off ** [cobra_kai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cobra_kai wrote:
Will the jacket pack down into a jersey pocket?

Absolutely. I'll attach a pic where I quickly rolled it to the size of a water bottle... probably could go tighter but this was just a visual.

Quote Reply