Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**Sold ** FLO 60/90 with aero jacket
Quote | Reply
Looking to trade or sell my FLO 60/90 set. The wheels have around 500 miles total on them, and have a shimano 10spd setup. I bought them for my race wheels but usually ride my 808/disc setup. They are too nice to just hang in the garage. They will come with a brand new areojacket (and all fasteners) that was never mounted. I will include the conti 4000's as well that are in good condition. I took them out for a ride this week and they still roll smooth as butter. I would be up to trade them for a carbon clincher wheels set 60-45mm deep (404's,Boyds,Mercury's, Reynolds, Carbonne.... something along those lines) or will sell them out right for $750

Last edited by: brungart: Dec 14, 14 20:02
Quote Reply
Re: FLO 60/90 with aero jacket [brungart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Cosmic Carbone SLS wheels. I don't have a picture at the moment but can get one this evening if you are interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just curious if you don't mind but why are you selling them and looking for a different wheels brand? What did you dislike about the Flo's? Was it the weight? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FLO 60/90 with aero jacket [Cup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No I really like them just not as good as my Zipps 808/Sub9 Disc. I would like another set that is not as deep for races that are in windy conditions. I thought about just getting a FLO 60 rear to match with the front 60, but thought I would have better luck selling as a pair with the aero jacket.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you interested in the carbones I have? They are 52mm wheels.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: FLO 60/90 with aero jacket [LSchmitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send me some pics but I probably would like to wait and see what else might get offered. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: **Sold ** FLO 60/90 with aero jacket [brungart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent
Quote Reply