Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

**End of Season Sale** Felt, Lazer, 2xu, etc.
Quote | Reply
Time to get rid of a lot of the stuff I've had sitting around this season collecting dust. Please post here before messaging me so I can keep tabs on who was first.

2015 Felt DA Frameset with bars, Size 54: $1400

And it was fast enough to get me here...

Felt Bayonette 2 alloy bar. Carbon cradles, and the good dimpled pads. Custom painted: $150obo
This will come on the frameset, unless purchased separately.
Has some nicks on side from leaning it on the wall, and a fairly large spot on the bottom is missing paint from a shipping problem. Not visible when it's on the bike.

Lazer Tardis, White, Size L-XL: $25

2xu V:1 Westuit, Size MT: $50obo
It's seen a lot of use and has a bunch of repaired tears. Needs to have some repair work done in the shoulder with iron on patches. I've done it before and it works great, but they're slowly pulling away.

marceves.com
Last edited by: skiermarc127: Oct 13, 16 9:33
Quote Reply
Re: **End of Season Sale** Felt, Lazer, 2xu, etc. [skiermarc127] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know someone looking for a 54cm DA once you've got the pics up.
Quote Reply
Re: **End of Season Sale** Felt, Lazer, 2xu, etc. [A.Hart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're up now.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Re: **End of Season Sale** Felt, Lazer, 2xu, etc. [skiermarc127] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything is still available, with some interest so far.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the clamp diameter on the felt aerobar? Do you have pads and extensions for it?
Quote Reply
Re: **End of Season Sale** Felt, Lazer, 2xu, etc. [itritoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know the exact measurement but there are spacers in it to make it fit a traditional stem clamp. Pads and spacers are as shown on the bike.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still have the frameset?
Quote Reply
Re: **End of Season Sale** Felt, Lazer, 2xu, etc. [leo_ski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do. It's still available.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
would you be interested in selling the frame / fork / seatpost only? i have aerobars that i'm comfortable with.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the helmet?

Thanks

Team Zoot
Quote Reply
Re: **End of Season Sale** Felt, Lazer, 2xu, etc. [jeepguy2358] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is still available! I'm sending you a pm.

marceves.com
Quote Reply