Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
***Closet Sale*** Tririg Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin
Quote | Reply
PLEASE POST HERE BEFORE SENDING ANY PM'S

I've collected some extra things this season that need a new home. I'll be adding more things along the way.

Xlab Turbo wing $40obo SOLD

2XU V:1 wetsuit size MT: $75obo
It's seen a lot of use and has a bunch of repaired tears. Needs to have some repair work done in the shoulder w/ the iron on patches. I've done it before and works great but they've slowly started to pull away.

TomTom Multisport watch w/ heart rate strap: $75 Shipped SOLD

2012 Felt B16 size 56: $1300obo SOLD
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...rch_string=;#5224487

Garmin Edge 500: $160shipped SOLD
comes with the charging cable, a mount and extra bands to attach to your bars.

Polar F7 Heart rate monitor: $20 SOLD

Tririg Omega (only 1 left): $120shiped SOLD
Tririg Gen 3 Lever Kit: $20shipped SOLD

Felt Bayonette 2 alloy bar. Carbon cradles, and the good dimpled pads. Custom painted: $150obo
Has some nicks on side from leaning it on the wall, and a fairly large spot on the bottom is missing paint from a shipping problem. Not visible when it's on the bike.

Shimano 11-28 10 spd. cassette. Chain wear indicator showed about 75% life left: $25obo

marceves.com
Last edited by: skiermarc127: Apr 22, 15 8:29
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [skiermarc127] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Garming Edge added.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [skiermarc127] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi, is the Xlab Turbo wing still available?
can PM met at seowfung at yahoo dot com

lucas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the edge500 still available?
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [alyssa7_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you sell the TOM Tom multisport heart rate monitor.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [jhight] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm going to try and keep them together unless someone wants just the watch.

The edge is also still available. I'll send you a pm

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the turbo wing. Email: jazzstrat at yahoo.ca

Thanks, JF
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [Hoodoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
emailed.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [Hoodoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied to everyone and still haven't heard back. So everything is still available.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everything is still available.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New items added.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Items still available and replied to everyone so far.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New items added, some sold. More to come.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More items added and some more sold.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im surprised there haven't been any bites on the tririg omega yet. It's still available along with the yen 3 lever kit.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whats the model on the TriRig Omega. SV or the standard?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
skiermarc127 wrote:
Im surprised there haven't been any bites on the tririg omega yet. It's still available along with the yen 3 lever kit.

Maybe because TriRig is running a 15% off sale right now making the brake with Gen3 levers $149 new.
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [mstyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well that would be a good reason. Looks like it's only running for another two days.

RWankles, The brake is the standard version.

marceves.com
Last edited by: skiermarc127: Oct 29, 14 6:34
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [mstyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how much for both TriRig Omega
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [cr3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only have one brake left. The other was sold a while ago.

marceves.com
Last edited by: skiermarc127: Nov 19, 14 10:51
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Black friday bump. Let's get the rest of this sold!

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take the Omega. PM incoming

Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Tririg Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [skiermarc127] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the Tom tom come with the charger and all the original stuff? Does it work well?
Thanks.

Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Tririg Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [docleedc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Comes with everything in the box. It's a USB charger but doesn't have a usb->a/c adapter but I use the cube from my iPhone. I'd say it has worked well for me, and can't complain. No inaccuracies comparing my edge 500 to the tom tom watch.

marceves.com
Quote Reply
Re: ***Closet Sale*** Tririg Xlab 2XU Felt TomTom GPS watch Garmin [skiermarc127] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply

Prev Next