Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

***** SOLD***** Roval Rapide CL40 carbon front wheel with S-WORKS Turbo 700x24 tire
Quote | Reply
I bought this wheel used but I have not ridden it. The tire has less than 100 miles on it. Wheel is in excellent condition but has a scuff on one of the decals. Perfectly straight and true. Will include SwissStop black Prince brake pads, brand new, which are the pads recommend by Specialized. Also included is the stock Roval skewer. If you have any questions just ask. I have pictures I can send on request

Asking $400
Last edited by: ajdufour: Jan 23, 17 8:40
Quote Reply
Re: Roval Rapide CL40 carbon front wheel with S-WORKS Turbo 700x24 tire [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can you send me a few photos or post a few here?
Quote Reply
Re: Roval Rapide CL40 carbon front wheel with S-WORKS Turbo 700x24 tire [Tucsontriguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where do you want me to send the pictures?
Quote Reply
Re: Roval Rapide CL40 carbon front wheel with S-WORKS Turbo 700x24 tire [ajdufour] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send me a picture at paynemikej@gmail.com

Thanks

Mission Kona Podcast
https://www.strava.com/athletes/2568182
Kona 2024 Qualifier
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is this clincher or tubular wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: Roval Rapide CL40 carbon front wheel with S-WORKS Turbo 700x24 tire [mtbwrx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clincher
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wheel has been sold
Quote Reply