Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pearl Izumi Triathlon Men's Elite In-R-Cool LTD Tri Singlet - $40 shipped*****
Quote | Reply

Pearl Izumi Mens Elite In-R-Cool LTD Tri Singlet. Bought new, worn once but the front scoops for me just catching too much wind for my body and position. I've only washed it once, but some of the stitching looks weird at the bottom on the front. See pics below. Fairly certain it can be repaired with ease, but I don't want to mess with it since I'm looking to get rid of it.
$40 shipped day after payment to CONUS - no trades

Last edited by: LSUfan4444: May 5, 15 11:37
Quote Reply
Re: *****FS: Torhans Aero 20 (black) with Aero Tray - $30 shipped**** Pearl Izumi Triathlon Men's Elite In-R-Cool LTD Tri Singlet - $40 shipped***** [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to add PI Singlet
Quote Reply
Re: *****FS: Torhans Aero 20 (black) with Aero Tray - $30 shipped**** Pearl Izumi Triathlon Men's Elite In-R-Cool LTD Tri Singlet - $40 shipped***** [LSUfan4444] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Torhans sold - jersey till available
Quote Reply