Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Last edited by: SiRcivic27: Apr 24, 17 12:51
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Emonda SLR - Dura-ace Di2 - Aeolus 5 TLR - Quarq Power Meter - 56cm H1 Fit - Madison, WI - $6300 SHIPPED [SiRcivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with crank arm length, 172.5mm
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Emonda SLR - Dura-ace Di2 - Aeolus 5 TLR - Quarq Power Meter - 56cm H1 Fit - Madison, WI - $6300 SHIPPED [SiRcivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey nice bike. Is the quarq for sale?
Thanks
Tim
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beautiful bike. Love the all Matte black. I have the same color in the SL. The Emonda is a great bike.
If it had red cabling to match the red accents it would sell even quicker ;) Good luck!
Marty
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Emonda SLR - Dura-ace Di2 - Aeolus 5 TLR - Quarq Power Meter - 56cm H1 Fit - Madison, WI - $6300 SHIPPED [titemple652] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
titemple652 wrote:
Hey nice bike. Is the quarq for sale?
Thanks
Tim

For a proper price. I've already had two offers of $500 which isn't going to cut it.
Quote Reply
Re: 2016 Emonda SLR - Dura-ace Di2 - Aeolus 5 TLR - Quarq Power Meter - 56cm H1 Fit - Madison, WI - $6300 SHIPPED [martman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
martman wrote:
Beautiful bike. Love the all Matte black. I have the same color in the SL. The Emonda is a great bike.
If it had red cabling to match the red accents it would sell even quicker ;) Good luck!
Marty

Thanks man. If cable color stops this from selling then that buyer doesn't know what they are looking at. I wanted something different on my custom build. Red or black was the easy choice but I like something that stands out a bit more. Considering we're looking at over $13000 new, I think the new buyer can spend the $ and pick their own cable housing color.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still got the complete bike.
Quote Reply
Re: '16 Emonda SLR - Dura-ace Di2 - Aeolus 5 TLR - Quarq ELSA RS - 56cm H1 Fit - Madison, WI - $6000 SHIPPED [SiRcivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6000 SHIPPED for Di2, quarq, carbon TLR aero wheels! OH MY!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: '16 Emonda SLR - Dura-ace Di2 - Aeolus 5 TLR - Quarq ELSA RS - 56cm H1 Fit - Madison, WI - $6000 SHIPPED [SiRcivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5500 price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop to $5100, no power meter, Dura ace crank in great condition ~ 200 miles on it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi,
As far as your bike fitting me-
How tall are you?

Where is the bike located?
I was looking at a Madone which I think was sold and must read up on this model.
Thanks,
Rob
Quote Reply
Re: '16 Emonda SLR - Dura-ace Di2 - Aeolus 5 TLR - Quarq ELSA RS - 56cm H1 Fit - Madison, WI - $6000 SHIPPED [robmitchell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robmitchell wrote:
Hi,
As far as your bike fitting me-
How tall are you?

Where is the bike located?
I was looking at a Madone which I think was sold and must read up on this model.
Thanks,
Rob

I'm 6'0" bike has the tall seat mast cap and the fork has its full stack available. Bike is in Madison, WI. Let me know if you have more questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
back to the top
Quote Reply