Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

[FS] T2+ Alu extensions, Profile Alu Wing, ZBS ski aerobars, 650c inner tube
Quote | Reply
Note I live in Hong Kong and am able to ship int'l but it can take between 7-15 days depending on where you live. From experience if shipping is fast it'll get to most places in the US before the 9th day. All prices include shipping. Any questions fire away.

The PD T2+ items are old hand me downs I'm selling. I have no idea on age or mileage but they're damn usable and a waste for me to keep in storage before I go off to uni. What you see is what you get. Let me know if you have any questions on these items

T2+ Aluminium extensions 295mm long from end to end (not including the plastic bar end plug)
$42

T2+ Wing Aluminimum
$40

Below are my own items:
ZBS Ski-Bend Clip on Aerobars
Link
Used for approx 4 months. I have modified these for internal cable routing (drilled some holes, one near the end for an exit and one near the tip for bar-end shifter cable entry). Comes with brand new pads and some misc adjustment hardware from the original box. I currently have 10mm of spacers between the bars and pad (not below the bars).
$45

1x Butyl Continental 650c inner tube. Box is crumpled from being in storage but the tube is unused/new.
It has a long valve for aero wheels (60mm long valve)
$9

Quote Reply
Re: [FS] T2+ Alu extensions, Profile Alu Wing, ZBS ski aerobars, 650c inner tube [Mr.Pie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
up to the top
Quote Reply
Re: [Mr.Pie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: [FS] T2+ Alu extensions, Profile Alu Wing, ZBS ski aerobars, 650c inner tube [Mr.Pie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumpppp
Quote Reply