Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

<sold> HED Jet 9 C2 front and PowerTap rear w/wheelcover
Quote | Reply
Sellinga rear DT RR 465 wheel with PowerTap COMP (wired, comes with all wiring and mounts, sensor, cadence sensor, yellow PT headunit, box, hub tool, USB cradle, manual, case).

No tubes/tires/cassette. Just rim with rim tape and skewers.

The PT Wheel was purchased from Competitive Cyclist (6/2010).

I have a Wheelbuilder wheel cover I can throw in if interested.

$400 for the rear. Add $20 for shipping.

Updated - HED wheel sold

--
MyGearGarage - Track all your gear!
Last edited by: mrtrik: Apr 30, 12 8:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Jet 9 C2 front and PowerTap rear w/wheelcover [mrtrik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Several inquiries why I'm selling - I switched to Quarq. Have a bit of wheel collection....

--
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Jet 9 C2 front and PowerTap rear w/wheelcover [mrtrik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Jet 9...still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Jet 9 C2 front and PowerTap rear w/wheelcover [shaunadj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is. Anything I can answer for you?

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's great! I checked out your web page...looks like the wheel has served you well. Curious as to what you've chosen to replace it?

I'm new around here and can't PM you until I've been registered 10 days. Feel free to email me at shaunadj at netscape dot net to discuss further. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You got yourself a deal on the PT if it's still available. Email me if you'd like, titan8813@cox.net

Brian
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Jet 9 C2 front and PowerTap rear w/wheelcover [bripod] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email sent.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Wheels are sold. Thanks.

I have a Cervelo P2 SL DA for sale with Powertap option...

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ing=cervelo;#3903986

--
Quote Reply