Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

$Price Drop$ Cervelo S5 Vroomen/White 54cm 2013
Quote | Reply
What the title says. 54cm Cervelo S5. Vroomen/White Design. 2013 model.

Full Dura Ace Di2 with a Quarq Riken crankset. I have not used the powermeter in a long time, but the diagnostics all check out. No stuck gauges, etc.

I don't know the mileage count, but relatively low for the bike's age. The bike was essentially NOT ridden any of 2015 and very very little in 2016. In 2014, I primarily rode a tri/tt bike. So, very low miles.

I will post pictures later.

Asking $3,250 (started at $4,000) shipped to you if in the continental US.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Last edited by: -BrandonMarshTX: May 21, 17 20:29
Quote Reply
Re: $Price Drop$ Cervelo S5 Vroomen/White 54cm 2013 [-BrandonMarshTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mid-week bump. Dropping the price to $3750 shipped.

Brandon Marsh - Website | @BrandonMarshTX | RokaSports | 1stEndurance | ATC Bikeshop |
Quote Reply
Re: $Price Drop$ Cervelo S5 Vroomen/White 54cm 2013 [-BrandonMarshTX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One more bump before it goes to ebay.

I can do $3500 for slowtwitchers, shipping included.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shot you a PM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Missed out on an offer last week.

Going to $3250 shipped to you. Super nice bike. Low low miles.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale. At $3250 on ebay, so could go lower here.

Message me. Tinypic was annoying, so no pictures right now, but I can send. Bike is in very good shape.

Quote Reply