Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by obohlman
Last edited by: obohlman: Mar 2, 15 14:41
Re: 2013 Zipp Firecrest 808 tubulars (10/11) w tires and AeroJacket rear cover [obohlman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thursday bump....offers? PM me.
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Zipp Firecrest 808 tubulars (10/11) w tires and AeroJacket rear cover [obohlman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday night bump with LOWERED PRICE, $1,600....want these sold! PM me!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mid-week bump....Make me an offer...no $1000 won't work, but I'd like to get these sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just an FYI: the only way you're going to get close to your asking price is eBay. There is a zero percent chance of someone paying that price when, on average, Zipp tubulars have been going for $1100/set shipped on here as of late. Mine sold a while back for a little under that.

Good luck.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter
Quote Reply
Re: $1350 takes it - 2013 Zipp Firecrest 808 tubulars (10/11) w tires and AeroJacket rear cover [obohlman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for BIG price drop!

Currently, the cheapest 11 speed 808 tubulars on ebay are $1500/OBO...and they have green stickers...$1,350 seems like a pretty good deal!
Last edited by: obohlman: Mar 2, 15 14:46
Quote Reply
Re: $1350 takes it - 2013 Zipp Firecrest 808 tubulars (10/11) w tires and AeroJacket rear cover [obohlman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday bump....Looking to get these sold....While I still believe $1,350 is a pretty good price, make me an offer if you think otherwise.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump. Shocked they are still here.

I dont need race wheels, or I'd buy them
Quote Reply
Re: $1350 takes it - 2013 Zipp Firecrest 808 tubulars (10/11) w tires and AeroJacket rear cover [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the bump! I have a few active active inquiries, but no firm offer accepted yet. Still open to offers...
Quote Reply
Re: $1350 takes it - 2013 Zipp Firecrest 808 tubulars (10/11) w tires and AeroJacket rear cover [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
littlefoot wrote:

Yeah, they're awesome wheels but tubular is such a huge drawback that it's hard to pull the trigger. There have been several sets of enves that I would have picked up but for the tubular aspect. :/ As of now, the only time I use tubulars are on my cx race day wheels, where tubulars are substantially better than clinchers due to running such low pressures and if I flat, it may cost me $100 and days of regluing, but the race was just for fun so no big deal to DNF.
Quote Reply
Re: $1350 takes it - 2013 Zipp Firecrest 808 tubulars (10/11) w tires and AeroJacket rear cover [hankscorpio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hankscorpio wrote:
littlefoot wrote:

Yeah, they're awesome wheels but tubular is such a huge drawback that it's hard to pull the trigger. There have been several sets of enves that I would have picked up but for the tubular aspect. :/ As of now, the only time I use tubulars are on my cx race day wheels, where tubulars are substantially better than clinchers due to running such low pressures and if I flat, it may cost me $100 and days of regluing, but the race was just for fun so no big deal to DNF.

Oh boy, here we go with the tubular/clincher debate! :) Drawback is in the eye of the beholder...pros and cons each way...but yes, tubulars do require a bit more effort; I personally ride both...I prefer to race on tubulars and I also ride the tubulars in wet weather and over rough roads as I can run lower pressure for a better ride and more wet weather contact/traction. A majority of my training miles on on clinchers. I carry PitStop when racing or training on the tubulars. I also carry a spare "track" tubular on all 70.3 and 140.6 races (and 3 hr+ training rides)...it rolls up as small as a spare tube and now I can change an unfix-able flat to a tubular in about the same time as a clincher. Ok, enough of that!

FYI...I've got a few PMs with strong interest but have yet to finalize a deal....
Quote Reply
Post deleted by lucky3x [ In reply to ]