Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

!!SOLD!!
Quote | Reply
Hey Folks.

I have a Dura Ace 9000 Compact Crankset 50/34 in a 175mm Crank Length.

This Dura Ace 9000 Crankset was removed from my Pinarello Dogma, Which was a Demo. It has scratches mostly to the Drive-side and some very minor scratches on the Non-Driveside. It was never dropped or crashed. Just most likely Received these scratches because of being put up and down in the Rack at the Shop. So as you can tell it has signs of wear, but In reality I don't think they are very bad or noticeable.

This Crankset has less than 500 miles on it for sure so there is Tons of life left in the Teeth, which are a 50T in the large ring and a 34T in the small ring. This Crank Set is a 11 speed Crankset. I just Installed a Power Meter in the same size, and it has been sitting in the living room by my wife's plants. She can't stand the sight of Bike Parts. :eek:

If you are looking for a pristine crankset with no marks or blemishes this is not for you. If you are looking for a very little ridden crankset with some Scratches, and you want to get it inexpensively then this is for you.

I'm Asking $219 Shipped w/Tracking via USPS Priority Mail, You Cover PP fees.
Local Please knock off $13 bucks for shipping. (I'm In Dallas)

Feel Free to PM me with any questions. I'll be happy to take more pics for you.
Thanks and Ride safe.

Last edited by: Shortsocks: Feb 13, 18 21:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dura Ace 9000 Compact Crankset 50/34 ,175mm [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drop!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dura Ace 9000 Compact Crankset 50/34 ,175mm [Shortsocks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply