Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

DeSoto Power Tri Shorts V's Orca Elite Tri Pant
Quote | Reply
I'm looking at using the following at IM this year, has anyone any comments on the use of the following two products DeSoto Power Tri Shorts V's Orca Elite Tri Pant?

Cheers :)
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Power Tri Shorts V's Orca Elite Tri Pant [Greyhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't give you any feedback on the Orca's, but I can tell you that the DeSotos are the "real deal"--they live up to the advertising and are the best tri or bike clothing I own. Period.

On top of that, the DeSoto's are backed by phenomenal customer service. If you have a problem (unlikely), they will fix it for you, and if you email them you get Emilio himself.

DeSoto's are definitely worth the $$$ (and no, I don't get paid to wear or endorse their stuff--no ulterior motives here other than customer satisfaction).

Ben H

Christian, Husband, Father, Ranger, Triathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm very satisfied with my DeSoto Power Tri Shorts. Perfect fit, comfortable in the water, dryes fast, perfect for ride & run. (They are my favorite shorts - I also use them in ordinary marathons.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the DeSoto Power Short. This are very good shorts that give you nice support. I will use them for IM Switzerland this summer.

The DeSoto Power Tri Shorts are now at sale for $31.20. In most shops they are already sold out or only S and XXL are left. DeSoto redesigned many tri clothing. The new line should be aviable in spring.

Felix

http://www.weilenmann.ch.vu
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Power Tri Shorts V's Orca Elite Tri Pant [felix__w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply] DeSoto redesigned many tri clothing. The new line should be available in spring.[/reply]

Just saw at http://www.desotosport.com/ that the new line will be available in March 2003. You can download the a preview in pdf. Personally I liked the 2002 color (color scheme more rthan 2003). DeSoto has also a new wetsuit, the T1 Tres!

The new shorts have a mesh pocket on the right leg (as the new Power Skinsuit).

Felix
Quote Reply
Re: DeSoto Power Tri Shorts V's Orca Elite Tri Pant [felix__w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My vote is for the DeSoto Power Tri Shorts, you would also be hard pressed to find a better person in the business than Emilio. I'm looking forward to an upcoming visit to San Diego and testing out some of the new line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two pair of Desotos and race in them. My only comment is I wish they had better leg gripper. They have been know to ride up, especially when racing off road.
Quote Reply