Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rotorcranks 172.5 Ti $275
Quote | Reply
RSX4 ti Rotorcranks for sale...with bottom bracket.

Used for one year.

$275 + shipping.
Quote Reply
Re: Rotorcranks 172.5 Ti $275 [fittycent] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent you a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
while one could assume thatt carboner has already made the buy..if he hasn't I'll throw my hat into the ring. Please keep us posted.
Quote Reply
Re: Rotorcranks 172.5 Ti $275 [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are still for sale. They do not have the black aero ring but they do come with two small chainrings. a 39 and 36. bottom bracket included as well.

please email me at rrobinson@dgso.org for i never check my pm's.

i do accept paypal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would be consider selling either chainring separately? My 42 is way too big for mountains!! : ) Trade maybe?

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Rotorcranks 172.5 Ti $275 [zipp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey zipp...working it out with BG as far as terms of sale go..he says he want to offer you one of the chainrings..which I am cool with...did you have a preference to the ring you'd want if a 42 is too big? 39 is sort of the standard small ring for most chainsets..but I'll let you pick and I'll take the other one. I'll just need to look at getting another big ring. Any idea how much the suckers sell for and what the bolt pattern is for them?
cheers
Kent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kent,

The bolt pattern is proprietary to Rotor Cranks. You can go to the RC website where you can order right from there. They are very expensive for the TT rings. I have 2 of the 54 TT rings matched to a 39 on one bike and the 42 (too big for the mountains) on the other TT bike. My road bike has a standard 53/39. I wonder how the 36 would work with a 54 or even the 53 for that matter? I'm a good mechanic so I'd bet I could get it to work. If you'd like the 39, I'll try the 36. OK?

Thanks

Paul
Last edited by: zipp: Jun 24, 06 16:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey 50...I don't need a black aero big ring..but is there a standard big ring that comes with this crankset?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kent,

It comes with a 53 on it...right now it has a 36 small ring on it but I have an unused 39 as well. You and Paul can arm wrestle for who gets what. The first one to paypal me gets these. my paypal address is rrobinson@dgso.org

Thanks,

Ryan
Quote Reply