Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Virtual Semicamp
Quote | Reply
Slowtwitch,

Great idea with the Virtual Camp, I thought the 6 hour ride day seemed long and when I totaled up the bike hours it came out to 21, the article gave a bike total of 19. Just curious if it's 19 or 21? Anyway I'll be taking on the challenge tomorrow morning in nice sunny Okinawa!
Quote Reply
Re: Virtual Semicamp [mb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone is interested in taking the early lead in the points compitition with me come join our "little" ride Saturday in the East Bay (Bay Area). We push off from Rutgers Rd. for a little 180 mile loop. Push off time is 6.15 am.So far we are a group of 5.

Phil Cutti
Quote Reply
Re: Virtual Semicamp [The Lurker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and then we back that up on Sunday with a workout we call 2-1-2 as in 2 hour swim, 1 hour spin, 2 hour run. Swim starts at Indian Valley College in Novato at 9am- outdoor 50m pool- should be great with this weather.

Phil Cutti
Quote Reply
Re: Virtual Semicamp [The Lurker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess you mean Rudgear road - the park and ride. What's the loop?
Quote Reply
Re: Virtual Semicamp [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well actually it's an out and back. We'll be heading out to Patterson and then coming back. I have the rodes in my email, but for some reason hotmail is not working for me right now. i'll forward it to you if you like whenit's up and running

Phil Cutti
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowman - I'm in !

The weather might even cooperate next week... :)

-TxDude
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm off to Whistler next weekend for some falling down, I mean skiing. Can't do it without the weekends. Have fun.

Marty Gaal, CSCS
One Step Beyond Coaching
Triangle Open Water Swim Series | Old School Aquathon Series
Powerstroke® Freestyle Technique DVD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This "semicamp" idea is awesome and truly motivating. I've talked a few of my buds into doing a pseudo version of it...not sure I'm capable (timewise and base wise) of putting in all this mileage, but we're going to do a modified version of this and then do the recommended Semicamp next month starting on Good Friday. Leaves us a few days to "train" without having to come into the office. A day off from working is a day ON for training.

Good luck to you all. And enjoy the warm weather ("outdoor pool") It's snowing, windy and cold and it's abotu 30degrees (or 15 w/ windchill)...so a bundled run and countless hours on the trainer are on the docket for this weekend...

-bz
Quote Reply