Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Paris help OT
Quote | Reply
Greetings O Slowtwitch bunch,
Please excuse my intromission. Since we have Francois and hopefully some other French influence in this forum, I thought I could get good feedback here....
I'm on my way to Brazil on saturday flying thru Paris, and I've just heard there is a possibility I won't be able to board till Sunday, which would give me one night and one day free in town.
I'm taking my road bike with me (as I'm going to Brazil to race!) and would eventually be interested if anyone has a tip of what short road trips one can do from the airport (how far is a ride to the Arc of Triumph, for instance?).
Also cheap accommodations with no reservations (!!) near CDG would be a big plus =))

Thanks you all,

Ricardo Wickert | Team Magnesium Pur - Germany | My sporadically updated blog: The Thin Grad Line | My team-issued TT bike: Trek Speed Concept 9

2015 Sponsors & Partners: Magnesium Pur | Ullmax | B&W Bike Cases | Ristorante La Dolce Vita | Trek Bikes via Bici-Sport Binder
Quote Reply
Re: Paris help OT [wickert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry mate, can't tell you where to ride...lived on the west aero of Paris and never rode near the airport.

for the hotels check these:

http://www.cybevasion.com/...de-gaulle_38778.html
Quote Reply