Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [bjorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bjorn how old are you?
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [Jonas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the interesting background on Clas, and of course Bjorn. Any fun nicknames for Bjorn? It'd be hard to top "Baron", but that's one thing triathlon needs - more personality in the sport's pro's!
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i believe he is 24 and baron is 23.
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [Becca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clas is 25 years old and Björn is 24.

Björn doesn´t need a nickname as it (Björn) is the Swedish word for "bear". I tried to convince him to race under the name of "Bear Andersson" as that would have been so cool but I guess now "Bjorn" seem to be his trademark:)
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [bjorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I agree with slowman here, Jonas is by far the most complete IM athlete in Sweden. Got some great stories about him too but lets save them for another time.

He's the most complete IMer that I've ever trained with -- any country. We need to get him out of the woods and back into the House of Pain!

Coming in September -- G and the Doodes recreate Scott Molina's 1988 Desert Hell Camp -- The Condo of Pain. Kona will seem like Sweden after two weeks roasting in Palm Desert.

Mister A -- you left your Ultraman hat and finishers medal. I guess that means you are hoping to come back next year. Hope you brought the socks back to Sweden with you. I'm still way off plan on the nutrition front, probably weigh more than you right now. Still no training until the 19th when we will start the Trans USA with a (very) brief ocean swim.
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [gbyrn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gordo. What is the TransUSA...sounds like a cross USA trip with 3.8K swimming and 400 K of biking per day :-)
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Gordo. What is the TransUSA...sounds like a cross USA trip with 3.8K swimming and 400 K of biking per day :-)
Search Trans USA on my board -- lots of info. 10 weeks, swim bike run nearly every day -- World's Toughest and Triple T for a little intensity/variety.
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [Becca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Any fun nicknames for Bjorn?
I like "Mister Andersson".
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [Julian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My name... IS NEO!

-
"Yeah, no one likes a smartass, but we all like stars" - Thom Yorke

smartasscoach.tri-oeiras.com
Quote Reply
Re: The short story about Björn and Clas... [Julian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After the first Matrix Mr. Annnnnndersen would have been a very cool nickname. But following on the heels of those two god-awful sequels, it doesn't do any justice to our doode.
Quote Reply

Prev Next