Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The FastTwitch Racing Series (tm) ....
Quote | Reply
I posted this in another thread [Clydesdale/Athena]. While I am really trying to work on my arrogance, temper, and selfishness, to be a better example of what I believe in ... I'll allow myself this blatant self-promotion, for the sake of attempted humor, and over the top sarcasm (I minored in that in college)

---------------------------------------------

In honor of CG, I am starting a "FastTwitch Racing Series" (FTRS ... patent pending). There will be the standard AG races, but with one adjustment. Any person who weighs less than 160 can compete in the "Tinkerbell" division (Yeah, I said it. ;) ).

Standard FTRS Distance: 200y swim, 7mi bike, 1.5mi run

Super FTRS Distance: 100y swim, 3.5 mi bike, 1200m run

Ultra FTRS Distance: 50y swim, 1.5mi bike, 600m run

SuperUltra FTRS Distance: 25y swim, 0.75mi bike, 200m run

SuperExtremeUltra FTRS Distance: 15y swim, 0.35mi bike, 100m run

MegaSuperExtremeUltra FTRS Distance: Jump in the shower, ride your bike to your garage, run back inside.

The best part about this series is that the races will take place EVERY day, during the lunch hour, and within 2 blocks from your residence/work place.
------------------------------------------

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: The FastTwitch Racing Series (tm) .... [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Geeze TT,

Are you trying to make me more "famous" than I already am. Be sure to also post this over to TNO.

BTW, I like the SuperExtremeUltra. Already posted that my running background was the 100m sprint. Swim also looks about my style.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you forgot the Iron Mega Super Extreme Ultra

Run your bike through a large puddle in full race gear.

There will be chip timing and awards will go 10 deep in every category.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a superextremeultra FTRS scheduled for my driveway this weekend. What wheel set do you all recommend? Should I ride steep or shallow? Tubular or clincher? What if I can run the bike faster than I can transition onto the bike?

Help please

Keith
Quote Reply