Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch: What's it worth... to you (put your money where your mouse is) [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've white listed ST on my adblocker. I feel I've done my part.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch: What's it worth... to you (put your money where your mouse is) [Hydrosloth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything is a damn subscription these days.

I have quite enough already. I want less.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch: What's it worth... to you (put your money where your mouse is) [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Letsrun has a premium membership tier, where they get certain news articles first, and no ads on their site. It's the stupid automatic playing video reports/ads on their site costing them money (waste of bandwidth)
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch: What's it worth... to you (put your money where your mouse is) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Keep the forum free because it makes no sense to charge for it, since the forum is based on all of us creating content. Don't charge us to create content, we are already putting our time in, and ST needs that and the diversity of content/thought/opinion/experience/expertise.

That's a good point, Dev; some of my best work as a writer has been on here LOL

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm here for community chat, not front page articles or other resources. So zero. For ages chat groups could maintain on a server with minimal ads revenue and such.

I would go to the FB or Slack or whatever chats open elsewhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch: What's it worth... to you (put your money where your mouse is) [Tribike53] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Instead of browsing a tri website, the "poor" from your example should be asking themselves why they're not rich?
Quote Reply

Prev Next