Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Couple Questions / Comments
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone... been busy for the last month or two so I haven't been able to drop in as much as I'd like. Just wanted to ask a few questions and state a few things now that I'm back.

1. After reading all of the posts on books to read I decided on the Da Vinci code. Read it. Loved it. I'm now reading Angels and Demons and I can't put it down (except to read/write about tri stuff!)

2. Was the campy/shimano dissection and analysis of parts ever posted?

3. I'm doing the Caesar Rodney Half Marathon in another week and a half... anyone else?

4. I love this weather. In the 60's the last 4 days!!! What a break!

5. Saw the Passion. Liked it a lot. Didn't cry. But, thought it was excellent nonetheless.

6. Decided to switch up my training some. Been doing two runs a week. One of about 1:30 and the other about 1:45. Both at a relatively easy pace. Been biking twice a week (longest 2 hours) and swimming twice a week (never longer than 45 min). And, I've managed to drop my half marathon time from 1:36 to 1:33 on this training. So, I'm pretty happy with that.

7. I'm anxious for the tri season to start. I'm doing Eagleman for the first time and I'm really excited about it.

8. Has anyone done the SOS (Survival of the Shawangunks) race in New York? I think it would be awesome to do. I am doing Ironman Florida in November and I thought it might be a nice "see what kind of shape I'm in race" two months from IMF. Any opinions?

Glad to be back.... thanks everyone for takin the time to read this.

TC
Quote Reply
Re: Couple Questions / Comments [thisbetc621] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hi everyone... been busy for the last month or two so I haven't been able to drop in as much as I'd like. Just wanted to ask a few questions and state a few things now that I'm back.

1. After reading all of the posts on books to read I decided on the Da Vinci code. Read it. Loved it. I'm now reading Angels and Demons and I can't put it down (except to read/write about tri stuff!)
Hmm.
2. Was the campy/shimano dissection and analysis of parts ever posted?
No
3. I'm doing the Caesar Rodney Half Marathon in another week and a half... anyone else?
Hmm.
4. I love this weather. In the 60's the last 4 days!!! What a break!
The weather here has been crappy. 60's but raining, though I did ride from 6:50 AM until 5:50 PM on Sat(with several breaks).
5. Saw the Passion. Liked it a lot. Didn't cry. But, thought it was excellent nonetheless.
Hmm.
6. Decided to switch up my training some. Been doing two runs a week. One of about 1:30 and the other about 1:45. Both at a relatively easy pace. Been biking twice a week (longest 2 hours) and swimming twice a week (never longer than 45 min). And, I've managed to drop my half marathon time from 1:36 to 1:33 on this training. So, I'm pretty happy with that.
Congrats!
7. I'm anxious for the tri season to start. Me too! I'm doing Eagleman for the first time and I'm really excited about it.

8. Has anyone done the SOS (Survival of the Shawangunks) race in New York? I think it would be awesome to do. I am doing Ironman Florida in November and I thought it might be a nice "see what kind of shape I'm in race" two months from IMF. Any opinions? Hmm.

Glad to be back.... thanks everyone for takin the time to read this.

Hmm = haven't read it, seen it, or raced it.
Quote Reply