Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>It's pretty hard to find a good guy who is into tri's and is still single!<<
> Funny, I've noticed the same thing with tri girls!

I don't know about you guys, but back in Brazil my group had a fairly large amount of success hooking up cyclists with triathletes. In many occasions a du will be held at the same venue and day as a crit/circuit race, so the two crowds got to socialize a bit. How I (cyclist) met my girlfriend (tri) by the way =)

Ricardo Wickert | Team Magnesium Pur - Germany | My sporadically updated blog: The Thin Grad Line | My team-issued TT bike: Trek Speed Concept 9

2015 Sponsors & Partners: Magnesium Pur | Ullmax | B&W Bike Cases | Ristorante La Dolce Vita | Trek Bikes via Bici-Sport Binder
Quote Reply
Re: New Poll!! Should Ironclm introduce Claudia to Tom D ? [tri2win1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, tri2win1, you could have found yourself a date. I'm a single 28(last week) male and live in Jersey.

Hold on...wrong Jersey...dammit...

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply

Prev Next