Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New wheels and tires for my car
Quote | Reply
Alright..so I bought a newer car and am looking to replace the stock (and not very stable) wheel and tire combination that came on it. Decided going up a size or two and getting wider was a good place to start (as oopposed to overhaulin the suspension). Found a combination I think I'll get but would like some opinions of those in the know.
Wheels: Kazera KZ-V
Tires: Khumo Ecsta ASX (an all season performance tire that might survive a Canadian winter if need be.
Anyone know anything about either?
Quote Reply
Re: New wheels and tires for my car [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't know anything about the wheels but I ran Khumo's on my Integra a number of years back. Basically a lower price alternative to the Yokohama's I had on the car that needed replacement (both were considered high end performance tires). Only had the Khumo's on there about a year when I was t-boned by a drunk and my car was written off. Was it bad karma from the tires? I think not. But they were pretty good leading up to that day...

Good athletes train when they want to, great athletes train when they don't......

Quote Reply
Re: New wheels and tires for my car [mileader] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sooooo....you would or wouldn't buy them again if needed? Also looking at the Toyo Proxes 4 (and the Goodyear F1 for summer driving).
Found a set of Enkei RSF2 wheels with Khumos for less than I was gonna spend on tires..on Ebay...hmmmm.
Quote Reply