Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: Californians: Two and a half times worse than illegal immigrants [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I pull that little four-sil Nissan up, dude takes a big ole hit off his Winston and says, "round here we call that a pickup."

AH HA HA HA HA HA ! ! ! Classic!

As for you and your wife moving to North Idaho . . . Have you considered Wyoming? ;)

What areas are you looking at?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Californians: Two and a half times worse than illegal immigrants [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madison, WI

<sigh of relief>

Any university town with regional health care institutions.

Ha! When I called my mom back in NJ to tell her Mrs. Vitus was pregnant with our first kid, she said, "Great! Wow! I am so happy!" Then she got quiet for a minute, and then says, kinda worried, "Um . . . Do they have hospitals where you are?"

"No, Mom," I said. "Nobody ever gets sick around here."

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Californians: Two and a half times worse than illegal immigrants [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NJ -> ID, how does that happen?
Quote Reply
Re: Californians: Two and a half times worse than illegal immigrants [ChuckyFinster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By the grace of God!

Actually, my one of my brothers-in-law lived out here for a couple of years back in the 90's. Mrs. Vitus payed him a visit before we were married and like it a lot. And since Post Falls is home to one of the few traditional Catholic schools in the country, and since we were fed up with the East Coast in general, we packed up a moving truck and drove out.

Couldn't drag me back to NJ full time. We go back for a couple of weeks every summer, though.

Quote Reply
Re: Californians: Two and a half times worse than illegal immigrants [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Vitus you travelled across country to the backwoods of Northern Idaho to find the exact Catholic school for your children....lemme guess you're a Latin Tridentine advocate????......with or without the permission of your Bishop?

Are you off the reservation Vitus???

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Re: Californians: Two and a half times worse than illegal immigrants [MattinSF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're a Latin Tridentine advocate????

You don't have to guess, and you don't need four question marks, either. As I've mentioned in the past, yes.

Are you off the reservation Vitus???

Nope!!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There are a couple of "off the reservation" Tridentines in my wife's family. Go to the same church as Mel Gibson. They think this new Pope is going to take us back to the glory days Pre John XXIII.

The Jesuits beat Latin into me for 3 years....amo amas amat amamus amatis amant.

----------------------------------------------------------
"A society is defined not only by what it creates, but by what it refuses to destroy."
John Sawhill
Quote Reply
Re: Californians: Two and a half times worse than illegal immigrants [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The true hate of Californians started in Oregon , where a retiree could sell his "crack whore neighborhood house" in Los Angele's in 1992 - 95 for $190 - $230K . Move to Oregon and buy a 2600 sq ft 2 year old home on one acre with a 40 X 30 shop building for 104 - 110 K . Its really only worth 90 - 95 K , but Californians think its a buy .

Now the locals are mad because they are priced out of the market , they have to go with the manufactured home / mobile aluminium mansion. Their only hope is if one of their crystal meth relatives kicks , and leave them the house .

My buddy moved to Spokane last year after 50 yrs in southern california . He loves it ,his old house was next to an apartment build that never slept , 1000 sq ft one garage sold for $379K . His Spokane house is 3 yrs old 2700 sq ft on flat ground -farm land , double pane windows ,well insulated $172K on an acre .

He would write its supposed to Sleet tonight ,I dont know what sleet is ?
Quote Reply

Prev Next