Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"I'm Pregnant by a Giant Transsexual"
Quote | Reply
Happened to walk by the TV in our waiting room where the Jerry Springer show is on and that's today's topic.

Good grief....!
Quote Reply
Re: "I'm Pregnant by a Giant Transsexual" [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those are the worst kind too.
Quote Reply
Re: "I'm Pregnant by a Giant Transsexual" [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I guess a "Giant" one...oh, never mind.
Quote Reply
Re: "I'm Pregnant by a Giant Transsexual" [stl_triness] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Those are the worst kind too.
;)

Sounds like the name of a song by the Tubes.

---
"You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious."

"I can live with doubt and uncertainty and not knowing. I think it is much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers that might be wrong." -- Richard Feynman
Quote Reply
Re: "I'm Pregnant by a Giant Transsexual" [Mike C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh.. hi Jerry, how ya doin... uhhh, well, you see we endin up spendin some time together, and it, just, you know, happened... yeah, I know, I'm ready to finally get this off my chest, though, I can't live like this no mo'...

Baby, I've got sumptin to tell you.. um, uhh... well, you know, my friend Tyrone, yeah... the one that dresses like a bitch, yeah, dats the one, well, y'know.. one time I was over there late, and y'know, well, we ended up sleepin togeter.... yeah, well, we ended up having sex... (punches thrown, bleeps, ect)

HOW DARE YOU BRING ME ON TV TO TELL ME THIS (bleeeeep, bleeeep, bleep, bleeeeeep...)!!!! (more punches, ect)

Baby, I didn't mean it, it just happened... enter transvestite. The guy and transvestite kiss, more punches...

I didn't see it, but did it kind of go like this?
Quote Reply
Re: "I'm Pregnant by a Giant Transsexual" [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe most of society enjoys seeing low life scum , it makes them feel like an intelligent - quality person.

It would be nice to run the opposite type of show, " He was the high school sports hero that opened a construction company makes 600 k a year and paid cash for all his houses in california . Had 3 kids that all got good jobs after college . In 4 generations no one has been arrested -shot - or had a 502 . They all have no tattoos , all their teeth , can complete a 10 minute conversation without saying F**K .

I can see the crowd ,, boo ,,,,,
Quote Reply