Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mayonaisse:Mexicans & Cinco de Mayo
Quote | Reply
I recently found out that mayonaisse was first mass produced in England back in 1912. This condiment spread in popularity all over the globe and soon became quite the commodity.

The country that savored this condiment more than any other was Mexico.The mexican people went nuts over the stuff ! So much so that they ordered 12,000 large jars of it from England. The shipment was actually on board the Titanic as it sailed to New York where it was then to be transported to Mexico via rail. But sadly the Titanic hit the infamous iceberg on that tragic day.

Since that time May 5th was declared a National Day of Mourning in Mexico hence the holiday " Sinko de Mayo "

; ) thought I'd post this before my 100 mile ride today. Gotta make room for tomorrow's Coronas and Chimichangas !!!!!

Seeing him in deep torment, I said. " You can have my last GU , but its been down my pants for most of the run". - John Hirsch

Take care of your body, its by far the coolest thing you're going to ever own.- Can't remember who told me this, but I love it.
Quote Reply