Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Is there anything more useless than "Mel Kipper Jr's Grades for each team re: the NFL Draft"?
Quote | Reply
... well, I mean more worthless than my evaluation of his evaluations.

I mean, really, you're going to assess the draft before any of these guys have, let alone not played a down, but have not started mini camps yet?

Can we just look at players' college stats and declare which team is the NFL champion for 2006-07? That would free up quite a bit of sunday time for me. =)

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Re: Is there anything more useless than "Mel Kipper Jr's Grades for each team re: the NFL Draft"? [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The dude looks like Chandler from Friends. How can I take him seriously?
Quote Reply
Re: Is there anything more useless than "Mel Kipper Jr's Grades for each team re: the NFL Draft"? [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
     I REALLY am not a fan of Kiper-I've followed the draft pretty closely for a few years now, and I think he's in the middle of the pack, as far as talent evaluation/team projections.

The "Monday after the Draft Grades" is one of the absolute stupidest concepts I have ever heard of. In order to fairly gauge draft sucess, you would have to look at least three years after the draft has happened. Just because you can't plug EVERY draft pick into the next day's starting lineup, it hardly means that the draft wasn't any good.

Duting the draft I had ESPN on mute, with Sirius' NFL channel for sound. I think having guys like Gil Brandt and Pat Kirwin, who are STILL well-respected within the NFL , talk about prospects, is better than carackhead Michael Irvin and Kiper the Coif spew....

Infidel.
Quote Reply
Re: Is there anything more useless than "Mel Kipper Jr's Grades for each team re: the NFL Draft"? [DCunleaded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But you have to admit when they started talking about the Texans first pick, Michael Irvins reaction was great

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply