Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dog the Bounty Hunter
Quote | Reply
Am I the only one who is addicted to Dog the Bounty Hunter on A&E?

I especially love it because I lived on Oahu 96-99 and I like to see him busting criminals in the rougher parts of the island where locals would harass me for riding/running etc. On a couple occasions, people took swings at me while I was in the aero position riding along the side of the road. I was always able to laugh it off.

If you haven't watched DOG, check it out.

--------------------------------------------------
nuun-feedthemachine.com adventure racing team
2008 National Champions
http://www.clancymultisport.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [Clancy in HB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nope i love it too. see my response to somebody else on the ultimate figher 2 thread.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dog rules!!! He's a badass

--
mcoker
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I haven't yet decided if DAWG the Bounty hunter is a white trash tattooed loser with a really bad mullet, or a super-hero crime fighter and great husband and dad.

Hopefully he's not representative of every haole that speaks bad pidgin on that rock.

I used to spend one month a at time surfing it up on the North Shore with my friends in the early 80's. I used to get hassled by the locals, and there were some surf spots that we would not go to for fear of getting our car busted up. I can't even imagine what it would be like now with the crowds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love that show. Somehow the mullet looks good on him.

But, boy is his wife annoying.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i caught a glimpse of it. Just seems to be, yet another, TV that people don't really need to see ... yet, willingly give up many hours of their life, in order to view it.

The segment I saw was interesting, but interesting enough to give up an hour of my life to just sit there and watch it? No.

=======================
-- Every morning brings opportunity;
Each evening offers judgement. --
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My favorite show

Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, you got to give it more time! I love it when Dawg and the crew pray before a big gig, then catch the perp cussing him out, then trying to evalgelize him while puffing cigarettes. They finish most every show on the beach with their family. It's great stuff!

Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't get me wrong, we all waste our time in different ways. I'd prefer to watch a blowout game played by the two worst teams in the league than to watch, yet another, reality/documentary show ... even one about the bounty hunter. I admit it was interesting .. but I can do without it. (JUst personal preference)

=======================
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doesn't do it for me. Although Dog could kick my ass many times over, I find his look to be more humorous than intimidating. Any decent fighter could easily beat the shit out of him by grabbing him by his long hair. Why the hel would he have long hair like that? I would be more worried about a big ass bald guy.

Quote | Reply
I love the show......but it's hard to think that Hawaii is the crime capital of the civilized world.

He should branch out and do a Compton or Detroit series. I'd like to see how he would handle gunfire.
Quote Reply
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [Diesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I love the show......but it's hard to think that Hawaii is the crime capital of the civilized world.

He should branch out and do a Compton or Detroit series. I'd like to see how he would handle gunfire.
No problems at all - the bullets would bounce off his breasts.

Quote | Reply
I think his look is comical also. And the wife with those huge...... That's another reason why the show is so amusing.

Quote | Reply
I watch it from time to time. I think it cracks me up more than anything... from his 1983 WWF look to his massive smoking addiction.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OK. I'll come out of the closet now that I know I'm not alone. The guy is a real contradiction. Off the wall show, but fun to watch.
Quote Reply
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Next thing you're gonna tell us is that you watch Dawg while eating a double-quarter pounder, super-sized fries, and large milkshake ... all topped off with a McFlurry.

I knew it.

=======================
Quote Reply
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [TripleThreat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sssssshhhhh. Don't tell anybody.:-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
OK. I'll come out of the closet now that I know I'm not alone. The guy is a real contradiction. Off the wall show, but fun to watch.

I agree - off the wall and very wierd - yet I find the entertainment value high.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
C'mon, Dog's one of the best sitcoms on television.

What, you mean it's actually supposed to be a reality show?
Quote Reply
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [FLA Jill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...and his wife is HOT! You are all just jealous of the Beautiful People.
Quote Reply
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote | Reply
Off the wall show, but fun to watch.

Well said, bra.
Quote Reply
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [AJHull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
correction - her breast

Quote | Reply
I thought I was the only one! I record Bounty Hunter and People's Court et al to watch while on the trainer. They're simple enough that I don't have to concentrate to follow the "plot" but wacky enough to hold my interest.
Quote Reply
Re: Dog the Bounty Hunter [Big Duke Six] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
His wife must be good assistance in his team. Her body is 75% breasts. When she gets up momentum I bet she uses them pair of humungous weapons and knocks over and incapacitates a few of them fugitives comotose. And God bless them who have been hit by them mamaries. After such a miraculous event, they will immediately repent and change their ways for the better. No longer will they be lost sheep.
Last edited by: kangaroo: May 5, 06 10:30
Quote Reply