Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

wtb : brake levers
Quote | Reply
hi guys,
i need some reverse brake levers, im not looking to spend an arm and a leg, and im also not looking to want to buy dia compes. i need a good, nice aero-bar brake lever.

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: wtb : brake levers [Ted McGregor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Tim,

What kind of base bar do you have? I have a pair of Syntace levers and a pair of Profile levers. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: wtb : brake levers [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's ted, and i have an aero concepts genesis bar.

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: wtb : brake levers [Ted McGregor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Ted,

I have a pair of Syntace Space Control levers and a pair of Profile QS levers. As I've never seen those bars I'm not sure if one or both are compatible. The Profile levers have a return spring and I think the Syntace levers do as well. Send me an e-mail if you're interested.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply