Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Koobi Tri Saddle or other comfortable tri seat
Quote | Reply
I'm having issues with the long distance thing. It's not my legs that get tired, but my crotch that can't take the pain anymore. I'm using a Selle San Marco triathlon gel saddle, which is great and fast for thirty miles, but then doesn't fit well beyond that. I've tried one of those super padded Rx saddles, but it didn't help. I'm looking for the most comfortable ride. Willing to buy or trade for the Selle San Marco saddle.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Koobi Tri Saddle or other comfortable tri seat [trirookie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OT: I used a few padded saddles before and just couldn't find one that would work for me (numbness). I purchased the Koobi PRS (it's a firmer version of the tri) and it has worked well for me. Tweaking my positioning and saddle height a hair also helped. The good thing about buying from Koobi directly is that they have a 30 day exchange/refund policy so you can try a different saddle if it doesn't work for you. Good luck!

Disclaimer: I don't work for KOOBI!

"In the blocks you're a prisoner, the gun releases you."
Last edited by: manonfire: Mar 1, 06 13:05
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Koobi Tri Saddle or other comfortable tri seat [trirookie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I rode a Koobi Tri 4500 miles last summer. You can't have it.

Seriously, I'd just buy it direct from Koobi and take advantage of their return policy if you don't like it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new Profile Design TRI Stryke with Ti rails. Never mounted, still on the cardboard. Let me know if youre interested with a PM... Keau
Quote Reply