Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB or trade for Campy: Shimano freehub body for Zipp 282 hub.
Quote | Reply
I have an '01 Zipp 404. This has the 282 hub which I believe was on all Zipp wheels made from '99-'01. I have a Campy freehub body on there, and would like to swap it for a Shimano. Zipp wants $100 for one. Anyone by chance have one they would like to sell at a decent price? Or even better if they'd like to swap it straight up for my Campy. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or trade for Campy: Shimano freehub body for Zipp 282 hub. [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need a campy one for my disc, although I'm not sure what model year it is or if they used the same hubs in both. I can send you a picture if you like.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or trade for Campy: Shimano freehub body for Zipp 282 hub. [homegrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a PM.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or trade for Campy: Shimano freehub body for Zipp 282 hub. [skid777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have an extra shimano body from a newer hub, that you can have cheap, if your trade does not work out.

thanks,

rodd
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or trade for Campy: Shimano freehub body for Zipp 282 hub. [roddw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Rodd,

But if you are sure that it is newer than '01 the freehub bodies are not interchangeable. According to Zipp's website, they have an oversized 15mm axle. The newer ones are the 202 or 220. Is the hub all polished silver alloy? If so that is a newer one and won't work.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it is the polished alloy--sorry.--rw
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a bump. Still looking.

Anyone
1) Have a Shimano freehub for a Zipp 282 hub to sell, OR
2) Need a Campy freehub for the same to buy
3) Best yet, both 1 and 2 and want to swap

This hub was on all Zipp wheels make from '99 to '01.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oddly enough I have what you are looking for in my stash...what did you want to pay?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB or trade for Campy: Shimano freehub body for Zipp 282 hub. [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RC10 - PM'd you.
Quote Reply