Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

On CNN yesterday...(what liberal media?)
Quote | Reply
Less than 30 minutes ago, Jack Cafferty on CNN's The Siutuation Room, which may soon be renamed The Rubber Room:

The last time we got a tape from Osama bin Laden was right before the 2004 presidential election. Now here we are four days away from hearings starting in Washington into the wire tapping of America's telephones without bothering to get a court order or a warrant, and up pops another tape from Osama bin Laden. Coincidence? Who knows.

In the same segment, Cafferty reads an e-mail and comments:

Mike writes "I don't think the new tape is important at all. Osama is trying to put something out to make himself look important. He's not really the al Qaeda leader anymore. He's a lot like the Queen of England, just a figurehead."

They actually look a little alike, too.

Diane, in Tampa Florida: "It seems suspicious. Every time the Republicans get into trouble, bin Laden sends a tape. Is it possible bin Laden is working out of the White House?"

Quote Reply
Re: On CNN yesterday...(what liberal media?) [Startmeup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You might enjoy this:

THE EFFECTS OF GOVERNMENT-ISSUED TERROR WARNINGS ON PRESIDENTIAL APPROVAL RATINGS

http://www.uiowa.edu/...risp/crisp.10.1.html

Fun reading!
Quote Reply
Re: On CNN yesterday...(what liberal media?) [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's brilliant! What a great country. I'm amazed we've come this far.
Quote Reply
Re: On CNN yesterday...(what liberal media?) [Startmeup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It seems suspicious. Every time the Republicans get into trouble, bin Laden sends a tape. Is it possible bin Laden is working out of the White House?

Well, it would make it more convenient for Bush to start negotiations, if he were just down the hall.

:)

Someone's bin hallucinating.

You sir, are my new hero! - Trifan 11/13/2008

Casey, you are a wise man - blueraider_mike 11/13/2008

Casey, This is an astute observation. - Slowbern 11/17/2008
Quote Reply