Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Stupid Is As Stupid Does": Recently Released German Hostage Going Back To Iraq [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That Osthoff girl ...the German Government should have revoked her German citizenship and ban her from entering the country. But knowing Germany she's probably still on unemployment benefits. This money may just be contributing to buying ammo or bomb building material.

Latest is the kidnapping of an American female journalist. I just saw it on Fox, missed the name but saw the photo. A pleasant pretty looking girl. I've got a bad feeling about this one. This one isn't likely to be staged unlike Osthoff Bin Laden's so called kidnap. The scumbags may just use this poor journalist to shock and in their minds demoralize the Western World. The real annoying part is we will get some people supposedly on our side saying, "You see what they've done to that poor girl. All the more reason we should get out of Iraq, let Iran do whatever they want and let the Syrians and Palestinians have there way. Who are we to dictate to others. If we stop no more retribution and no more terrible things will happen." It's no wonder these scumbags are so motivated to such deeds. It get's the desired results.

Some politician was mumbling something about if they did that they would regret it because not only would they incur the wrath of America but also lose the support of fellow Muslims for their brutal act. Since when were such terrorists worried about upsetting America and since when have Muslims been condemming to brutal acts carried out by their own on others. Really makes you wonder where some of these politicians get their 'expertise' from.

Well if it was the Israelis, if they couldn't quite find where these individuals were holed up exactly after doing such a deed, but suspected, let's say, that they were hiding somewhere in their hometown .... bombs away home town! If it wasn't for international restraint we may not have a Palestinian problem by now.
Quote Reply
Re: "Stupid Is As Stupid Does": Recently Released German Hostage Going Back To Iraq [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
"Man, you are pathetic. You just know that Germany paid a ransom, don't you? You just know that Osthoff was in cahoots with her kidnappers, don't you? Just like you know that those Christian activists were up to no good."

Oops. Ken, you might be a candidate to wear that turducken now. Turns out that apparently the Germans did pay a ransom, Osthoff was in cahoots with the kidnappers, and some of the ransom money was even found on Osthoff after her "release."

This is just too funny.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/...l&archived=False

Of course, this is from Reuters rather than a reputible news organization like the National Enquirer, so you never know.

Get real. Look back at my posts and see if there is anything I said about Osthoff that might cause me embarrassment. You were the idiot who confused her with the four Christian workers who were kidnapped. You made the (then and still not yet substantiated) claim that Osthoff was in cahoots; I merely pointed out that you didn't know any of that at the time, and that she was doing good work in archeology. She may very well have been working with her kidnappers; that doesn't cause me any embarrassment (only sadness that such a thing would happen) since I didn't make any claims.

Feel free to quote anything I claimed about her that has been shown to be incorrect (I didn't claim anything about her, so good luck). Until then, how about opening up a can of "shut the f*** up"?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Last edited by: klehner: Jan 23, 06 7:06
Quote Reply
Re: "Stupid Is As Stupid Does": Recently Released German Hostage Going Back To Iraq [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the excuse for the Osthoff's, Burton's, them Christian Activists and that American kid caught fighting on the side of the Taliban in Afghanistan? They were so fortunate to be born into societies that give them freedoms and choices, education, comforts and luxury that so many around the world simply don't have. And what do they do? They go all activist and abuse that freedom.

They should be branded and treated as the traitors they are and no longer be privy to what their societies offer to their own. Go and join them Muslims and live by their laws, idealogy and customs and don't come back! Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Quote Reply
Re: "Stupid Is As Stupid Does": Recently Released German Hostage Going Back To Iraq [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"On what basis have you decided that she's a "nut job"? On the basis that media reports say she's going back to Iraq, which she denies saying? That's she's a converted Muslim who has lived in Iraq and does a great deal of valuable archaelogical work in Iraq?" - klehner

Yup that's it right there, " That's she's a converted Muslim". She doesn't need to convert to a Islam, marry a Muslim to do archeology. Frankly archeological work in Iraq really needn't be on the top of the list of priorities there right now. Futhermore she's abandoned her child in Germany to do this 'wonderful' work and now she's caught with her own ransom money.

I'd say she's not only a nut job but a traitor as well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next