Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Need a car with balls...do I really need a retirement fund? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
But...I cant drive a Vet, just like I cant convert to be a Johavass Witness...my history has to much blasphomy towards both...Monks impression is correct - if you are going to drive a car that "says something" - it should not be "I am just like that guys car".
Exactly to whom are you trying to "say something"? Why would they care, and what difference does it make to you if they care?

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Need a car with balls...do I really need a retirement fund? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Monks impression is correct - if you are going to drive a car that "says something" - it should not be "I am just like that guys car".
I don't remember saying this, but if it ends the thread in love, Amen.
Quote Reply
Re: Need a car with balls...do I really need a retirement fund? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Kitty...that title is kind of a joke, I could sell my house, retirement funds, stocks, kidney and every drop of plasma and semen I have...still could not afford a Ferrari - and then there is its upkeep.

But...I cant drive a Vet, just like I cant convert to be a Johavass Witness...my history has to much blasphomy towards both...Monks impression is correct - if you are going to drive a car that "says something" - it should not be "I am just like that guys car".

sweetie, you know i love you. just drive the vette, test drive it one time, then let me know. it's alot of money. but if you want balls, straight up brut power, combined with utltra sleek styling, you found it.

just drive one, promise me. Then let's talk over the phone, i would love to hear what you think about that awesome machine. :) i mentioned your thread to Evan, he too is interested in you driving the vette and your feedback...lol...

:)

how is the pup by the way????
Quote Reply
Re: Need a car with balls...do I really need a retirement fund? [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pup, not good, not good at all. Cars..well...that is another story. I am pretty set at this point on getting that Atom that has been posted on this thread. If not that, then I am going to again look hard at getting another Porsche - only this time a GT2. I am however tempted to just get a 1999 3000GT VR4 if I could find one that is stock - and tune the hell out of it like my last car. Then there is the Lotus Esprit V8T, and the Bently, and...and...and...and....then you die.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like I got me a road trip to Illinois coming up this summer........

Ok, I gotta go change my pants now.....

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Need a car with balls...do I really need a retirement fund? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Change your pants? Why?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just the thought of a riding around in that care gets me so excited... oops there I go again... ;)

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude,

if you want real performance, why are you even looking at a car?? This beats the pants off anything with 4 wheels, and costs about $12K. Not great in the winter, but then, neither is a Ferrari.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Cars are not about 1/4 mile time as the US would lead you to think. A Porche with 350hp will beat a ZO6 on a road course day in and day out. Anyone can launch a rocket, try to turn that rocket - that is the struggle.

Negative. The new Z06 eats the 350hp Porsche easily on the track. A friend of mine from years back, Tommy Kendall (former all-everything race driver... google him) did a test of the Z06 w/ Jeff Gordon at a few tracks. They chased each other around, and broke 1.2g. Good luck getting any Porsche to do that. And I'm a Porsche fan saying this!

The Z06 is bar none, the best value out there, and crushes other supercars. Supposedly, it handles great, unlike previous versions. Check it out.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Re: Need a car with balls...do I really need a retirement fund? [jasonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DUDE JASON:

I don't think so check out the ATOM.
http://www.openwheelers.com.au/videos/Top_Gear_Ariel_Atom_2_Full_segment.mpg
This car blows any bike well ok pretty much most bikes away, and you dont need a HELMET. 0 - 100 in something like 2.7 0-100-0 in 10.88.

Edit.
I cleaned up the post which had mentioned lack of sleep and fuzzy brain. I know excuses are like assholes eveybody has one. (Gee ST has many more than 1).

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: Jan 1, 06 21:58
Quote Reply
Re: Need a car with balls...do I really need a retirement fund? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate to turn this into a your grammar sucks thing but c'mon.

"YOUR WRONG... Find my link above and check out the ATOM"... you are referencing the phrase "you are". When turning this into a contraction, you drop the "a", add an apostrophe, and it becomes "you're". This is one of the most basic grammatical errors ever, and makes all that read your writing distracted. Make better grammar a resolution for the new year.

Don't use all caps either. Especially if you are going to be all f'd up.
Quote Reply

Prev Next