Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why Are Millennials So Violent? (School Shootings) [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AA works with Baby Boomers. She knows those born during that time period are way off the mark. They are to blame for all ills.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Are Millennials So Violent? (School Shootings) [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
I think it is going to be a long wait. I was born in 66 I think I am a boomer. As a group they drive me nuts compared to the generation before.

The Harvard Center classifies Gen X as 1965 - 1984.

The US Census Bureau says "Baby Boomers" are 1946 - 1964.

So, you are one of us - Gen X.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Why Are Millennials So Violent? (School Shootings) [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: What Are Millennials So Violent? (School Shootings) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
oldandslow wrote:
Quote:

Oh, yes, let's find something else to blame "The Millennials" for as generations before them start wars, drive up deficits, saddle their grandchildren's generations with debt, use the technology developed by The Millennials, send The Millennials off to die in foreign lands without any purpose, and then bitch because The Millennials aren't solving the problems of the past generations fast enough.

THANK YOU.

Sorry, but from what I see they aren't solving any problems. Mostly because they're too busy playing video games in their parents' basement, at age 30.

Quote Reply
Re: What Are Millennials So Violent? (School Shootings) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In response to Midwestroadie and oldandslow on your original posts. THANK YOU both.
To BK, I am sure your father had some choice words for those boomer draft dodgers and pot smoking hippie freaks of our generation. Each generation is molded by the world into which they arrived. The Greatest Generation had the great depression to mold their behavior. Their supreme sacrificial efforts in WWII is a reflection of their earlier sacrifice they experienced growing up. Todays youngsters grew up with us a role models and joysticks instead of baseball bats.
I for one am confident the GenXers and Millennials will be equal to the task of moving this country forward, keeping it great, if only our generation would kindly turn over the keys. I'll take a Ben Sasse over a Chuck Grassly any day of the week. For DJT, Nancy Pelosi, Crooked H, Mitch, Chuck, Bernie, etal. retirement is overdue. It is past time to be set out to pasture.
Demographics shows Boomers still own the numbers at the polls. It is my hope that the youngsters get up off their lazy butts and vote in otherwise unheard of numbers and take charge.
Quote Reply
Re: Why Are Millennials So Violent? (School Shootings) [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel better already. I think the thing with boomers is they grew up in a time of full employment with good jobs and lots of opportunity. So they seem to have an entitlement syndrome. Like anything else though most of them are okay. I always find I remember the one wahoo I encounter during the day more than the 20 reasonable people.

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Last edited by: len: Mar 24, 18 5:18
Quote Reply

Prev Next