Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Universal Studios Credit Card or Savings Ideas
Quote | Reply

I'm less than a week from going all in on a Universal Studios vacation. Last year for a Disney vacation, I found a credit card that if I spent $500 in x amount of days, I would get a $200 disney gift card. I got the disney card, paid three utility bills, received the $200 gift card and promptly canceled the credit card.

I'm curious if anything similar exists at universal studios or any other suggestions. We're planning five nights, four and a half days in the parks and will likely stay in one of the hotels that have the ride skip option.

thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Universal Studios Credit Card or Savings Ideas [Harry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

https://www.universalorlando.com/.../overview/index.html

Amex Blue Cash -$150 rebate after meeting their spending terms

Universal’s card is Amex Blue cash- one “feature” they have is that if you buy your tickets with the card you can go into the special lounge (somewhere near the Transformers ride) and get free water and snacks (it’s also air conditioned). Somehow I forgot to do this when I was there.

Universal pro tip - get there when it opens and go on the “Despicible Me” ride - the line gets insanely long during the day and it’s not worth it.

We stayed at the Hard Rock - great hotel. Pool was awesome. Crazy pricey though

Someone asked about Universal a couple weeks ago - look up that thread for more tips
Quote Reply