Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who is buying this PPV fight?
Quote | Reply
Earlier this week, at a rally at the University of Miami attended by a sexual assault awareness advocacy group, Biden said he would "beat the hell out of" Trump if they had been in high school together and if he heard him demeaning women.

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden said. "Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room."

To which Trump responded:
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

I'm not saying I would pay for it, but I would definitely go to a bar to watch it, maybe as an undercard to a real fight. 2 old men slap fighting might not be that exciting.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is buying this PPV fight? [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Earlier this week, at a rally at the University of Miami attended by a sexual assault awareness advocacy group, Biden said he would "beat the hell out of" Trump if they had been in high school together and if he heard him demeaning women.

"I've been in a lot of locker rooms my whole life," Biden said. "Any guy that talked that way was usually the fattest, ugliest S.O.B. in the room."

To which Trump responded:
Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!

I'm not saying I would pay for it, but I would definitely go to a bar to watch it, maybe as an undercard to a real fight. 2 old men slap fighting might not be that exciting.

oh I would pay. The 1st PPV I would ever pay for.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think Biden would take him, even though Trump has him on size (I think). Trump wouldn't train, Biden would. Unless Trump lands a Tysonesque blow in the first 30 seconds he'd be too winded thereafter to be much more than a punching bag.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn, US politics is awesome.

We never get those kind of things up here....

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This:

versus that:

My money is on Biden.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trump would never get in the ring. He'd claim a medical condition from the same doctor that said he was in excellent shape a year ago. The coward of the country is leading us where?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Who is buying this PPV fight? [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
My money is on Biden.

Biden was an athlete when he was younger. Played football in HS and college. I'd go with the same wager

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know what the age cutoff is where talking about fighting someone is more of a statement about your sanity than about your physical prowess but it's certainly well before 70.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is buying this PPV fight? [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
Trump would never get in the ring. He'd claim a medical condition from the same doctor that said he was in excellent shape a year ago. The coward of the country is leading us where?

Nothing says bravery like 70+ year old men physically fighting each other.
Quote Reply
Re: Who is buying this PPV fight? [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
I don't know what the age cutoff is where talking about fighting someone is more of a statement about your sanity than about your physical prowess but it's certainly well before 70.

What? Old men fighting can be fun.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Perseus wrote:

What? Old men fighting can be fun.

That straight right was all business. I can't believe the other guy was fighting with a cane and still lost!
Quote Reply