Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Can this March get any crazier?
Quote | Reply
Nevada storms back to win by 2 after being down 22. A&M makes sure UNC has alot,more time to attend fake classes by blowing out the Heels by 20. And the only 16 seed to win has started out hot again.
Quote Reply
Re: Can this March get any crazier? [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about my Aggies??? Whoop!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Nevada storms back to win by 2 after being down 22. A&M makes sure UNC has alot,more time to attend fake classes by blowing out the Heels by 20. And the only 16 seed to win has started out hot again.

That was the worst a$$-whupping ever handed to a UNC team in an NCAA tournament, at least in my memory. And they were the defending champs, too.

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: Can this March get any crazier? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And playing in NC where they are virtually unbeatable in the tourney
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Aggies started the season hot then did what Ags do of late and lay a big, greasy turd.

It was hard to tell what kind of team we had this season.
ell, we could get our asses whupped next week or we could roll on.
Quote Reply
Re: Can this March get any crazier? [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You knew though that once they got to full strength they would be a handful. Their bad streak came when a rash of injuries and suspensions hit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
You knew though that once they got to full strength they would be a handful. Their bad streak came when a rash of injuries and suspensions hit

Looks like the same Aggies that beat the Tar Heels like a drum must have stayed home and sent some subs in their place, because they got dismantled by the Wolverines last night, who I honestly thought were going to get beat by A&M.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:

Looks like the same Aggies that beat the Tar Heels like a drum must have stayed home and sent some subs in their place, because they got dismantled by the Wolverines last night, who I honestly thought were going to get beat by A&M.

And my Cats got beat by a midlevel Big 12 team without their best players.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:

Free throws, free throws. Watched the game at Doc Crows over some 12 year Weller and various other bourbon the bartender was pouring. I had dinner at SideBar (great burger) and went to Doc Crows for dessert - excellent bourbon soaked bread pudding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:

That was tough. And now it's led to a first-ever no. 9 seed playing a no. 11 seed in a regional final, this one in the South. Out in the West, it'll be a no. 3 (Michigan) versus a no. 9 (Florida State). Is anyone's bracket still intact? ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:

That was tough. And now it's led to a first-ever no. 9 seed playing a no. 11 seed in a regional final, this one in the South. Out in the West, it'll be a no. 3 (Michigan) versus a no. 9 (Florida State). Is anyone's bracket still intact? ;-)

On the South and West side of the bracket I had one team in the Sweet 16. Now I have zero. My bracket is brutal along with everyone else. I am doing well in the other two regions and I still have a chance to win the pool. This is the best NCAA tournament in a long time. I love all the upsets and close games.

Let's go Ramblers
Quote Reply
Re: Can this March get any crazier? [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:

Free throws, free throws. Watched the game at Doc Crows over some 12 year Weller and various other bourbon the bartender was pouring. I had dinner at SideBar (great burger) and went to Doc Crows for dessert - excellent bourbon soaked bread pudding.

Are you still in town? If so, do yourself a favor and hit Mayan Cafe for lunch. I know i mentioned that in the other thread. Get the lima beans.
Quote Reply
Re: Can this March get any crazier? [trimick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trimick wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:

On the South and West side of the bracket I had one team in the Sweet 16. Now I have zero. My bracket is brutal along with everyone else. I am doing well in the other two regions and I still have a chance to win the pool. This is the best NCAA tournament in a long time. I love all the upsets and close games.

Let's go Ramblers

I wish we still had Keith Jackson around so that he could shout "WHOA, NELLIE!!" ;-)

Quote Reply