Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt)
Quote | Reply
..must come to an end. Well, maybe not a good thing, unless watching a complete train wreck of a man is a good thing. The Mike Rossi thread on Let's Run is locked down, right when things were heating up again.

http://www.letsrun.com/...8389979&page=148
Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So sum up recent events. I don't have time to read the last 75 pages or so since I last caught up.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait what? It got UN-Locked?

< rushes over to LR for the first time since the original lockdown >

Ohhhhhhh, they started a new one after ... Fuck, I missed that

So much for the rest of my day

I wonder if anyone over there has shared the Double-Letter Cheater Identification Protocol?

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mostly, there is a warrant out for his arrest in NJ for unpaid speeding tickets, he got off for assaulting a woman (presumably his wife) because the victim didn't show up at trial, and every once in a while, someone using a username associated with him in the past will come and on make threats to certain people and drop hints that he knows who they are and he will beat them up. Classic high school type behavior. Oh, and that one poster keeps posting mostly funny as crap photoshopped photos of him.

There you go. It's only a matter of time before he screws up again and there is another thread.
Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Geez, watch NCAA tourney instead today. That thread is going to waste several hours of your life.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bluemonkeytri wrote:
Mostly, there is a warrant out for his arrest in NJ for unpaid speeding tickets, he got off for assaulting a woman (presumably his wife) because the victim didn't show up at trial, and every once in a while, someone using a username associated with him in the past will come and on make threats to certain people and drop hints that he knows who they are and he will beat them up. Classic high school type behavior. Oh, and that one poster keeps posting mostly funny as crap photoshopped photos of him.

There you go. It's only a matter of time before he screws up again and there is another thread.

When I posted that I didn't realize that this was not even the thread I had read last. And I certainly don't have time for 150 pages. Geez, those guys put us to shame for sheer sticktoitivenss.

From what I did read - crazy asshole (CA) still being crazy asshole, one guy died, internet denizens still like poking CA with a stick, CA cannot stay away, CA is a drunk who hits women, CA has lots of screen names, LR lacks the moderation that ST has or those screen names would get locked down, jump to page 148 - you are but what am I?

I'm sure something happened between page 5 and page 148, but like any boring book, I jumped to the last page to see how it turned out.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I read a few pages at the beginning [from back in the Fall], and pretty much the same MO as before = Everyone condemns Rossi, saying he got what he deserved, then some puppet will show up and defend him [even though we KNOW it's Rossi, using 3rd person]

I've moved on to marathoninvestigation.com threads, spreading the Double-Letter Gospel

Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
bluemonkeytri wrote:

When I posted that I didn't realize that this was not even the thread I had read last. And I certainly don't have time for 150 pages. Geez, those guys put us to shame for sheer sticktoitivenss.

From what I did read - crazy asshole (CA) still being crazy asshole, one guy died, internet denizens still like poking CA with a stick, CA cannot stay away, CA is a drunk who hits women, CA has lots of screen names, LR lacks the moderation that ST has or those screen names would get locked down, jump to page 148 - you are but what am I?

I'm sure something happened between page 5 and page 148, but like any boring book, I jumped to the last page to see how it turned out.

Plus, there were a few threads that were merged too, so the time stamps didn't flow right

I hopped around, and it did seem like the same old rehash

But I found this gem on page 124

Last edited by: RandMart: Mar 15, 18 11:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who in the hell is Mike Rossi?

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

That is a question best answered by Let's Run. You should ask them.

Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rossi_(DJ)

All the links you need are in there too

Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have double letters in both my first and last names so your theory scares the shit out of me. Any idea if there is a Let’s Run/marathon cheat equivalent for golf? Because I may have taken a free drop against a $5 skin game in vegas last year. Man Am I ever glad I quit racing tri’s and mary’s
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rossi_(DJ)

All the links you need are in there too

Ah, I vaguely remember that now

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I tried to keep up with that thread for awhile. I have a hard time reading it because of the layout of the page and the way it shows posts/usernames.

I'm pretty sure double letters has come up there.

"I think I've cracked the code. double letters are cheaters except for perfect squares (a, d, i, p and y). So Leddy isn't a cheater... "
Quote Reply
Re: All good things... (RandMart, this one's gonna hurt) [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
I have a hard time reading it because of the layout of the page and the way it shows posts/usernames.

Anyone who complains about how ST looks, should spend an hour over there

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to know. :)

Character study on how not to ruin your family
Quote Reply