Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best!
Quote | Reply
Oh, man. Apparently Jesse James custom-built this M1911 .45 cal. pistol for that guy in the White House.

If the Preezy doesn't want it, I'm sure there are a few pimps in Detroit who'd snap it right up. ;-)

More on it here:

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it custom-sized to fit his stunted hands?
Quote Reply
Re: The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best! [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WelshinPhilly wrote:
Is it custom-sized to fit his stunted hands?

I think he would tell you that it is perfectly sized to his hands. Which are quite large, and which are not indicative of any problems in other areas, if you know what I mean. ;-)

Quote Reply
Re: The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best! [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd pay a dollar to watch Trump shoot that.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jesse James does beautiful work on his custom firearms. I considered placing an order. However, I read some concern that he places form over function. That's fine for a gun safe queen, but, it no good if you intend to actually use her.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Listening to him talk, I have to ask - what the hell did he and Sandra Bullock ever talk about???

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best! [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

It could be as entertaining/exciting as when they let Little Lord Trumpleroy sit in the driver seat of a grown-up truck.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When I saw the title of the post I was really hoping for something like this:

http://cabotgun.com/...g-bang-pistol-set/#1
Quote Reply
Re: The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Listening to him talk, I have to ask - what the hell did he and Sandra Bullock ever talk about???

Seriously. Has he always sounded like such a doofus, or has the booze and weed taken a toll?

Nice work, though. I'd want that in my office if I were Trump.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best! [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It might be as embarrassing - and gif worthy- as that one was.

Perhaps, if we were lucky, as good as these:

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best! [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

He wouldn't actually shoot it. He'd point it at stuff and go, 'pew, pew, pew'. Just like he sat in the truck making the vroom vroom noises.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

No can do. Thumb spur.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
It might be as embarrassing - and gif worthy- as that one was.

Perhaps, if we were lucky, as good as these:

I'm surprised that handgun of hers was so snappy, as big as it is. But she was probably holding it by the grip like it was a delicate eggshell or something. The guy is just a friggin' moron and there are no genetic therapies that can fix stupid. ;-)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She is shooting a Desert Eagle. A LOT of recoil. Here is a better grip, but you can see the kick:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another first time shooter:

Quote Reply
Re: The Finest 1911 Pistol! Classy and Luxurious! And Super-Elegant! The Best! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Another first time shooter:

I own a Desert Eagle .50 (that's my open carry gun when I'm down in Detroit on bidness ;-). I've never thought it was all that snappy. But then again; I'm not a delicate little creature trying to shoot a handgun that's way out of her class. Heh.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, I DON'T own a Desert Eagle .50, in large part b/c I think they suck to shoot! Plus, too expensive to shoot! But, they act as quite the deterrent when open carried ...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

Me too. But I'd want some change back; 19 cents or so.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Well, I DON'T own a Desert Eagle .50, in large part b/c I think they suck to shoot! Plus, too expensive to shoot! But, they act as quite the deterrent when open carried ...

Yup. Which is why I open-carry it in certain circumstances. ;-)

I call guns like the Desert Eagle "Oh, shit! guns," because when someone who intends to do you harm sees you brandish it, he usually shouts "OH, SHIT!" and then runs the other way. LOL!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bout the only thing I like is the trigger. Oh, and the first four of the serial number......Jesse James FU......ah, Firearms Unlimited...sure, sure.

That's the best!

Is it snowflake compliant or does it hold more than 10 rounds in the mag?
Last edited by: tritimmy: Mar 14, 18 17:26
Quote Reply