Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Should I skip the third (free) day at Universal and go see that "new guy" play at Bay Hill?
Quote | Reply
Choices, choices, choices. What's a former golf photographer to do? Packed rides or golf?
Quote Reply
Re: Should I skip the third (free) day at Universal and go see that "new guy" play at Bay Hill? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a big golf fan but wouldn't go to watch Tiger in person, much better to watch on t.v.

If I was going to Bay Hill, I'd watch some other golfers where you could watch them without the crowds around. Lots of good golfers teeing it up this week.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I skip the third (free) day at Universal and go see that "new guy" play at Bay Hill? [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Universal. You catch any Tiger highlights on ESPN at the end of the day.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Re: Should I skip the third (free) day at Universal and go see that "new guy" play at Bay Hill? [mck414] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mck414 wrote:
Universal. You catch any Tiger highlights on ESPN at the end of the day.
Sanuk wrote:
I'm a big golf fan but wouldn't go to watch Tiger in person, much better to watch on t.v.

If I was going to Bay Hill, I'd watch some other golfers where you could watch them without the crowds around. Lots of good golfers teeing it up this week.

I get you guys watching highlights on tv. Golf in person can be boring to watch, and even more boring to photograph. There are quite a few former ACC players I used to photograph in the field, so there might be some shots. Bay Hill is a course I have never been to which at this point is more appealing than a third day at Universal.

Mrs EndlessH2O is surprisingly for me going, knowing how bored I am with this park.
Quote Reply