Login required to post replies

Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories, Cobb Saddle
Quote | Reply
Knight Wheels have sold!

Last edited by: RV: Jun 21, 18 8:55
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers - As New [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here are some Xlab accessories that were left over from a recent triathlon camp. These were intended to be demos but were never used. Everything as-new and includes everything but retail packaging.

Xlab Carbon Sonic Wing - Fits Cervelo and QR seat posts with 2 6mm holes.
Retail - $130
Asking - $70 Shipped
(Note: The accessories shown in the second picture are not included, but I do have one Sonic Nut that attaches to the Sonic Wing and will hold 2 CO2 cartridges and inflator as shown in the second picture above. The Sonic Nut retails for $23 alone but I can include it for an additional $10 if purchasing the Carbon Sonic wing above or alloy Sonic Wing below).

Xlab Alloy Sonic Wing - Fits Cervelo and QR seat posts with 2 6mm holes.
Retail - $80
Asking $45 Shipped
Last edited by: RV: Mar 27, 18 7:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm’ed send

2019 TeamZoot Southeast Region
Quote Reply
Post deleted by RV [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: RV: Mar 25, 18 10:41
Quote | Reply
Hi Ralph,

Transaction done, waiting to hear from you.

Tks
Leo
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers - As New [leontuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes Leo, I got your payment and PM’d you yesterday. I’ll ship your cages tomorrow. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories - All As New [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by RV [ In reply to ]
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories - All As New [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I doubt you want to split them, but I’m interested in just the front Knight wheel if you do separate them.

Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories - All As New [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the message. I'd like to keep the wheels together, at least for the time being.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Ralph, interested in selling the gorilla xt alone ?
Tks
Leo
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories - All As New [leontuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Leo. I'm sorry, but I need to keep the XT cage with the Delta 300 rear mount.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pmed you
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories, Cobb Saddles [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Adding for sale a slightly used Cobb Fifty Five JOF saddle (stealth black) in excellent condition. My wife used this saddle for one ironman race before swapping it out for the "Ironman Version" that is on her bike in the pictures at the top of this thread. The only signs of use are the standard cosmetic marks on the rails from her seat post and rear hydration mount. These saddles retail for $230. sold!

Also have a 2018 Tenace available. Same color combination as the Fifty-Five (Stealth Black). This saddle was ridden once by my wife before she decided on the Fifty Five. It is in as-new condition. Asking $125 shipped. Pictures upon request.
Last edited by: RV: May 4, 18 5:02
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories, Cobb Saddles [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is Cobb Max still available?

http://www.sfuelsgolonger.com
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories, Cobb Saddles [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the Cobb Max is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I will take it. Sending pm

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent PM. Not sure you got it?

Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories, Cobb Saddles [timr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I got it. I sent you a PM in response this afternoon. I'll send another one.
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories, Cobb Saddle [RV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello - Are the wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories, Cobb Saddle [SRiopel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the Knight 65 carbon clinchers are still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in one of the Sonic Wings if available, are you firm on the prices?
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers - As New [kram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the sonic wings are still available. Prices are firm.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Knight 65 Carbon Clinchers, Xlab Accessories - All As New [pastorjeff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Knight wheels have been sold.
Quote Reply