Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

cervelo p3 or a2 speed phreak
Quote | Reply
Ok So in the market for my first tri bike, should I go with a nice 2012 cervelo p3 or spend a little more and get a A2 Bikes Speed Phreak? Need a little help and maybe some thoughts on why one or the other thanks
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: cervelo p3 or a2 speed phreak [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like some info as well... I saw them at the expo in Oceanside and they looked impressive.
Quote Reply
Re: cervelo p3 or a2 speed phreak [MarioTB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Happy to help you work through this (I see this forum was posted a while ago) If you're in the market let me know! Full disclosure, I'm CEO of A2. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: cervelo p3 or a2 speed phreak [AJAlley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi AJ! I'm a fan of your bikes! I did purchase a Felt IA10 secondhand that a friend had available here in Mexico, but I'll be looking at the A2's for my next purchase definitely!
Quote Reply
Re: cervelo p3 or a2 speed phreak [MarioTB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Mario! We will be ready for you!
Quote Reply
Re: cervelo p3 or a2 speed phreak [resqd1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recently went to buy a used 2016 Trek Speed Concept (loved the bike) from Bicycle Blue Book, after missing and broken pieces to finding out that there was a crack in the frame that the owner used white out on and BBB still shipped it I am looking at spending roughly $2k and just buy a new bike. With that in mind I saw the A2 Speed Phreak and also found on Competitive Cyclist website a new P2 105 R7000 for roughly the same price. Any recommendations between the two? Has anyone purchased from either dealer? Any insight?
Quote Reply