Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO: Cervelo P3 54cm frameset - 2013 or earlier (old/classic model)
Quote | Reply
ISO a Cervelo P3 54cm frameset - model 2013 or earlier (due to stack/reach combo of models from 2013 and prior).

thx
Last edited by: SBRmd: Mar 6, 18 12:43
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Cervelo P3 54cm frameset - 2013 or earlier (old/classic model) [SBRmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a P3...red/white 54 frame..it comes with 650 wheels. I just recently had it completely overhauled. Everyone seems to be trying shorter cranks, so i put a 155 on it and haven't even had a chance to do my first test ride yet. i like the bike and have been riding an older blue/white P2K that i really like.

What is your budget for a P3?

Thanks,
Joe
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Cervelo P3 54cm frameset - 2013 or earlier (old/classic model) [jczech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thx, Joe. What year is the P3? Sounds like you've put some work into it, why are you looking to get rid of it? I'm just looking for a frame at this point and budget is tight, around 1k. I've got a Felt b14 that'll need to unload. I'm sure you're looking for more $ based on your description
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Cervelo P3 54cm frameset - 2013 or earlier (old/classic model) [SBRmd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess i should take it out for a test ride and see how the ride is. I'll let you know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are the details on your Felt? If you are gonna unload it I may be interested

-Nate
Triathlonpal.com
Flaer|Team Kiwami|Nuun Hydration|Honey Stinger
Twitter: @N8deck
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Cervelo P3 54cm frameset - 2013 or earlier (old/classic model) [triathlonpal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's b14, just over two years old. A 54. It's in really good shape...not a ton of miles, some trainer, some races...I've also got a road bike that I put a lot of miles on. Stock front for the most part (I changed the stem). I also put ultegra cranks on it as an upgrade from the stock fsa cranks...not sure if I want to keep that and transfer it over or not yet
Quote Reply