Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Fitter Review - Chris Pavon Miami, FL
Quote | Reply
As fitter comments require a Facebook account that I do not have, Dan suggested I can post it here.

FITTING PAIN to PERFORMANCE GAIN - During my time as a mountain biker, I was courted many times to have a bike fitting. It did not seem that necessary and often times friends were skeptical, so I never did it. Then I started road riding, so a fitting seemed like a good idea. My first fitter, who is from a shop other than Mack Cycle, was terrible and got zero results. The second fitter (also not Mack) sold me a new bike, so I knew this was the right sized frame. This fitting put me into bikefit hell. After months of not riding and a visit to the physician for anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxing pills I was able to ride again. Now along comes the Third fitter. He makes his run at it and then throws up his hands, without success, and says he can not do anything more to help me. Then I found Chris Pavon and Mack Cycle. That took 3 years!

Chris got results and solved the problem in 3 months!

Chris made measurements others had missed, he listened to me and collaborated with me. He was always on time, knowledgeable on a wide range of cycling matters and professional at all times.

I feel SO much better on my bike these days. My mileage is up dramatically and so are all my times! I have dropped weight and my cardio and muscle performance is at all time highs, for sure! I would say my average speed has increased 3 - 4 miles per hour. But, most importantly, I am no longer in pain.

The review above was written by me in October 2017. It is now March 6, 2018 and I just finished a 2 day 175 mile ride for Bike MS. I felt strength and comfort (relatively speaking, of course. ha) beyond anything I have ever felt before. Yes, I like my Specialized Roubaix, but I can not stress enough how Chris' fitting made all the difference for me and my new found cycling success and enjoyment.
Quote Reply
Re: Fitter Review - Chris Pavon Miami, FL [tellurider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have a picture or video of your fit that you can post? A picture/video is worth 1000 words.

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Fitter Review - Chris Pavon Miami, FL [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, Steve. I don't have a picture of the fit, but I have a picture of the results of the fit! See below.

Quote Reply