Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Super D
Re: FS - NEW / Unused - Rapha Pro Team Vest / Gillet & Pro Team RCC Short-sleeve Training Jersey, both Sz. Large [Super D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
C'mon, nothing's better than being comfy, stylish and sneered at by all the road racers in their cheap kits, haha! (Did I just think that and then say it out loud, oops!) :D

(Okay, I'm sometimes a racer in a cheap kit, but I don't sneer, promise. I play nice with both sides.)
Quote Reply
Re: FS - NEW / Unused - Rapha Pro Team Vest / Gillet & Pro Team RCC Short-sleeve Training Jersey, both Sz. Large [Super D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice kit. Wrong size. boo.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - NEW / Unused - Rapha Pro Team Vest / Gillet & Pro Team RCC Short-sleeve Training Jersey, both Sz. Large [NordicSkier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NordicSkier wrote:
Nice kit. Wrong size. boo.

Sorry, what size do you wear in the pro team stuff? (It fits tighter than the regular kits.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have some rapha stuff and a bunch of team kits, the rapha quality is so much nicer, I am just frugal...
Quote Reply
Re: FS - NEW / Unused - Rapha Pro Team Vest / Gillet & Pro Team RCC Short-sleeve Training Jersey, both Sz. Large [wcroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wcroadie wrote:
I have some rapha stuff and a bunch of team kits, the rapha quality is so much nicer, I am just frugal...

It's really true. I was skeptical before getting some originally, but then realized the sportwool temperature versatility and construction was surprisingly really good. My racing kits are cool looking, but the quality is a different story. Even the pro team Rapha bibs kick huge butt over my team kit bibs, better pads, stitching, grippers, pre-bent shape, more comfortable straps, they really did put some solid work into making something quite good.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Super D wrote:
wcroadie wrote:

It's really true. I was skeptical before getting some originally, but then realized the sportwool temperature versatility and construction was surprisingly really good. My racing kits are cool looking, but the quality is a different story. Even the pro team Rapha bibs kick huge butt over my team kit bibs, better pads, stitching, grippers, pre-bent shape, more comfortable straps, they really did put some solid work into making something quite good.
I don't race any more, so when I ride I just want to look like the average joe...I love the plain look of rapha.
Quote Reply