Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This Is How the Zombie Plague Starts, Isn't It?
Quote | Reply
Seems that way to me. ;-)

Centers for Disease Control employee vanishes after feeling sick and leaving work early.

“Timothy Cunningham, a 35-year-old commander in the U.S. Public Health Service, left work sick on Feb. 12 and has not been heard from since, WSB reported.”

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: This Is How the Zombie Plague Starts, Isn't It? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More like Captain Trips....

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: This Is How the Zombie Plague Starts, Isn't It? [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:

Great Stephen King reference, bud! One of my favorite King novels for sure. :-) Terrible made-for-TV movie, but an awesome book.

Quote Reply
Re: This Is How the Zombie Plague Starts, Isn't It? [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

Great Stephen King reference, bud! One of my favorite King novels for sure. :-) Terrible made-for-TV movie, but an awesome book.

It was up to the literal deus ex machina ending. I have wondered if King put that in there as some sort of joke.
Quote Reply
Re: This Is How the Zombie Plague Starts, Isn't It? [Arch Stanton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Arch Stanton wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
Justgeorge wrote:

It was up to the literal deus ex machina ending. I have wondered if King put that in there as some sort of joke.

In the past, I think he says he didn't. But he was a no-nukes guy, so maybe that was his message in the finish in Las Vegas? I dunno. I never really looked to Stephen King for deep meaning in his writings. For me, much of his work up through the mid-90s was just whopping good storytelling. :-)

Quote Reply