Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I've kinda decided to just not give a fuck [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's temporary. The rest of us will pick up the slack until you are ready to rejoin the resistance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And the countdown to cranks banning is on...

BTW, you sound like a whiny little precious snowflake.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: I've kinda decided to just not give a fuck [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
And the countdown to cranks banning is on...

BTW, you sound like a whiny little precious snowflake.

i don't see anything banworthy here. kind of sad and sorry? yes. banworthy? no.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: I've kinda decided to just not give a fuck [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pocahontas cracked me up.
Quote Reply
Re: I've kinda decided to just not give a fuck [re-fresh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Totally meaningless contribution, but I was at Costco yesterday and they have that book. The cover is different, with the F*CK replaced by a black rectangle and the word BEEP...

Good read...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've kinda decided to just not give a fuck

People who don't give a fuck don't decide to do it, they just don't.

Quote Reply
Re: I've kinda decided to just not give a fuck [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
re-fresh wrote:

A good friend of mine just finished this and said it was a great read. I find my life less stressful if I totally ignore most media and focus on my family :)

Wife just picked up that book. Might read it after her.

I really enjoyed it. Title is a little misleading in that it's how to best determine where your fucks should go (vs all over the fucking place).
Quote Reply
Re: I've kinda decided to just not give a fuck [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
i don't see anything banworthy here.... banworthy? no.

Slowman wrote:
kind of sad and sorry? yes.

I've been misunderstood (or, far more likely, my post was far too vague to convey its true intent). I think BleP's* (or whomever it was) prediction of my banning was a long-term view - he think's I'm about to go off the deep end and, devoid of fucks to give, start posting stupid shit that will eventually cause you to ban me. I plan to avoid that kind of thing because it's not really my style.

I give a huge fuck about life and the important issues it contains. My theory on such things is the one proffered in (I think) "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (and it's all small stuff"): If it's going to affect you a year from now, then it's a big deal and a fuck should be given. Those fucks are fucks I wholeheartedly give. The other stuff, though, is small stuff and I try not to sweat it.

Conversely though, and as to the post's intent, I just don't give a flying flip about pissing shortsighted LR people off. If I see something written here that's hypocritical and/or with which I disagree (and I feel like responding at that moment) then I'm going to write clearly, concisely, precisely and without too much regard for the other party's feelings. (Thus my mention of flameballs.)

Anyway, I've already given this far too much thought and attention. I don't give a fuck.

*BleP: Sorry about Women's Hockey and Curling. Sucks to have been beaten at your own friggin' national pastimes. Here's a highlight reel of Canada's experience in those two sports this past Olympics:

Shoot, if Ice Fishing and drinking beer were Olympic events then I think Canada would have lost those too.

War is god
Quote Reply

Prev Next