Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Canyon Speedmax CF vs. CF SLX - what's the real difference? [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have any pics of how you drilled/modified the Torhans box to get it that close to the stem and run the rear brake cable?

I am in the process of replicating this front end (minus the delta, since I unfortunately don’t have a way to cut it). I bought the Alpha One/Scoops/Omega and have those all installed, just trying to figure out the rear brake cable/bento modification that makes the most sense to minimize the gap.
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax CF vs. CF SLX - what's the real difference? [TriRig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
Kipstar wrote:
Personally I recommend buy the most basic cf and change out everything to tririg type parts.
You mean like this? :-)

Speedmax CF 8.0 shown with Alpha One bars, Gamma One extensions, dual Omega X brakes, and Delta front cover. Then the TorHans BentoX right behind the bars fits perfectly. Full gallery if you click the image.

Exactly. If I didn't own an omni now this would be exactly what I would ride. Turns the std canyon into a super bike imho
Quote Reply
Re: Canyon Speedmax CF vs. CF SLX - what's the real difference? [Kipstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kipstar wrote:
[..]If I didn't own an omni now this would be exactly what I would ride. Turns the std canyon into a super bike imho
Don't worry, that Omni is even faster!

--
TriRig.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TriRig wrote:
Kipstar wrote:
[..]If I didn't own an omni now this would be exactly what I would ride. Turns the std canyon into a super bike imho
Don't worry, that Omni is even faster!

Omni for me is like riding a work of art. Took me a little time to get it as I wanted now I am convinced its the best value super bike out there. Unless u want disk brakes (which I don't) I don't know why anyone would buy anything else.

For a mere mortal bike though canyon cf is also sweet
Quote Reply

Prev Next